Humble Weekly Sales

Guest_Jim_*

Funny how just the first two PA games are included. Regardless it's a pass for me since I already own most of the weekly ones and not going to pay $6 for the second and third Deathspank games.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very strange weekly bundle...I understand that point is to promote their new game, Intake, but I'm almost certain Splice and Fractal have both been in bundles before, so it's not a very enticing offer.

Humble Weekly Sale: Team 17

• Worms Armageddon (Windows)
  • Worms Armageddon Soundtrack
  • Worms Blast (Windows)
  • Worms Ultimate Mayhem (Windows)
  • Worms Ultimate Mayhem Soundtrack
  • Worms Pinball (Windows)
  • Worms Pinball Soundtrack
  • Worms Crazy Golf (Windows, Mac)
  • Worms Crazy Golf Soundtrack
  • Superfrog HD (Windows, Mac, Linux)
  • Superfrog HD Soundtrack

$6.00+:

• Alien Breed: Impact (Windows)
  • Alien Breed 2: Assault (Windows)
  • Alien Breed 3: Descent (Windows)
  • Alien Breed Trilogy Soundtrack
  • Worms Revolution Gold (Includes all DLC)
  • Worms Revolution Gold Soundtrack (Windows)

Steam keys only. Individual keys for each Worms game with the Alien Breed games being in one pack.

This is interesting (enough for a new post). Instead of giving me keys to activate through Steam, it is having me sign in through Steam to allow Humble Bundle to "Redeem and activate CD-Keys on your account." Just have to hit the Steam buttons on the HB page, and it is automatically applied to my Steam account. Neat.

(I wonder if there have been complaints with people trading Steam keys, so this is to fight that.)

This is interesting (enough for a new post). Instead of giving me keys to activate through Steam, it is having me sign in through Steam to allow Humble Bundle to "Redeem and activate CD-Keys on your account." Just have to hit the Steam buttons on the HB page, and it is automatically applied to my Steam account. Neat.

(I wonder if there have been complaints with people trading Steam keys, so this is to fight that.)

Trading keys have always been a huge problem, which is why they switched to bundle keys instead of individual (when possible). It's pretty cool that Steam has finally implemented a feature to curtail this, though it will surely anger many people. Just visit a site like steamtrades.com and you'll see the majority of people trying to sell/trade bundle games.

GOG is having a charity sale to celebrate its fifth birthday. Charity Promo: Pick 3+ Games. Donate $5 or more. 100% Goes to Charity!

As the title says, you can pick three or more of ten titles, paying a minimum of $5 to Gaming for Good, Worldbuillers, or the WWF. It appears you cannot have the money split between them. Picking additional games adds $1.67 to the minimum required price, but you can pay more than the minimum if you wish. The games you can pick from are:

• Waking Mars
  • Botanicula
  • Incredipede
  • Driftmoon
  • The Whispered World
  • Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
  • FTL: Faster Than Light
  • Darwinia
  • Pid
  • Creatures Village

The sale is only going on for one week.

Humble WB Games Bundle:

• Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
  • F.E.A.R. 3
  • Lord of the Rings: War in the North

BTA:

• Scribblenauts
  • Batman: Arkham City GOTY

The charity this time is We Can Be Heroes, only.

Steam only and only Arkham City has a non-Windows version (Mac, specifically).

The next post is going to be Andrew saying you have to get this for the Batman games, if you don't already have them.

Also, it looks like the Steam redemption system has been given another change, as you can now get links to provide to friends for redemption. This can be done to individual titles, so you can give one game to a friend or family member, and keep the others for yourself.

Humble WB Games Bundle:

• Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
  • F.E.A.R. 3
  • Lord of the Rings: War in the North

BTA:

• Scribblenauts
  • Batman: Arkham City GOTY

The charity this time is We Can Be Heroes, only.

Steam only and only Arkham City has a non-Windows version (Mac, specifically).

The next post is going to be Andrew saying you have to get this for the Batman games, if you don't already have them.

Also, it looks like the Steam redemption system has been given another change, as you can now get links to provide to friends for redemption. This can be done to individual titles, so you can give one game to a friend or family member, and keep the others for yourself.

Actually, my post was going to be how Scribblenauts is tempting, but I already have all the other games :(

But yes, the Batman Arkham games are awesome and anyone who doesn't already own them should at least pay the $1, if not BTA.

EDIT: Here's the official post about the new key system that explains how gifting works: http://support.humblebundle.com/customer/portal/articles/1356336-gifting-steam-keys