Official 'What Did You Buy/Receive for Christmas' Thread

aaron6581230

um, I got my nephew a free shirt from work. I didn't buy my wife or kids anything. Actually I take that back, a couple of months ago we bought some toys at a consignment sale for our kids and set some aside for Christmas. My wife and I never buy each other anything, we figure if we want it we just buy it ourselves during the year so no point in buying gifts for each other.

Gave cash this year for the most part.

Son got cash towards the motor for his car

Wife got cash and a Neat Desk

Brothers got cash

Mom and Dad the same

Nieces, A bunch of girl crap for the older pair and the babies got clothes and toys

Me,

Cash mostly

SD40VE from the wife

Other than that I have one more stop to make

Not bothering with christmas this year in our family given we are on holiday interstate.

Bought / built the girlfriend a new computer for christmas. She got me linkin park tickets & yahtzee crowshaw's 'Jam'

I'll probably receive my build parts for a server.

CPU: AMD A4-3300 2.5GHz Dual-Core Processor
Motherboard: ASRock A55M-HVS Micro ATX  FM1 Motherboard
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory

Have all the other parts.
Edited by AZNguyen

Got a new camera for graduation! Hell yea...

New bike stuff, camera stuff, and all kinds of stuff for Christmas!

Got teh Waco a torch and some clothes! Some gift cards for family...and what have you. :-P

For something different. What we didn't get. My wife was sent a HP touch pad with a dock , case, etc...the whole shebang. Upon opening the UPS package( which was done for us) , we found that all six items had a tear in the wrapping and  the Touchpad and all accessories were taken and only the box was left.

....UPS is "investigating"

Ho..Ho..Ho  (not really bitching too loud, more important things to be appreciative of)

For something different. What we didn't get. My wife was sent a HP touch pad with a dock , case, etc...the whole shebang. Upon opening the UPS package( which was done for us) , we found that all six items had a tear in the wrapping and the Touchpad and all accessories were taken and only the box was left.

....UPS is "investigating"

Ho..Ho..Ho (not really bitching too loud, more important things to be appreciative of)

Dayum ahaha never actually know someone to have this happen to them.

Just got dad a case of James Squire Orchid Crush Apple Cider.

Bought a 3DS and a DSi for two of my little ones. Wife got her Pandora bracelet that I intended to get her as a graduation present when she finished nursing school. Oldest got an AMD 5800k, MSI A75 mobo, and some 1866 Kingston Ram. 

My presents came early, as they were useful: GS3 and OtterBox slim case on Black Friday, and a pair of nice Nike basketball shoes(I needed ankle support for work.)

New HTPC

Silverstone GD05B-USB3.0

i3-3225

ASRock Pro-4 mATX

8gb G.Skill

PC Power & Cooling modular PSU

128gb Crucial M4 SSD

2TB WD Green HD

TNF Windwall 2 jacket

Nice knife set for kitchen (finally a grown up set!)

Clothing store gift cards

Some random tools

Cash

Santa was good this year!

Merry Christmas everyone