Official 2012 OCC Christmas Contest

Bosco

Man that was tough......

I guess either I wasn't clear enough or people can't read :( I had lots of incomplete entries that were deleted. If you didn't include your System Specs, Address or what you wanted to upgrade your entry was deleted :( I had over 200 incomplete entries that people just seemed lazy or just didn't want to enter stuff I dunno.... but anyways congrats to those of you that did it correct and won.

Over 200 incomplete??? Wow I didn't think that the requirements for entry into this contest were all that hard.  Congrats to those who won!! Hoping im one of the US residents waiting for your phone call.  Good luck to all on the grand prize!!

Man that was tough......

I guess either I wasn't clear enough or people can't read :( I had lots of incomplete entries that were deleted. If you didn't include your System Specs, Address or what you wanted to upgrade your entry was deleted :( I had over 200 incomplete entries that people just seemed lazy or just didn't want to enter stuff I dunno.... but anyways congrats to those of you that did it correct and won.

Over 200 incomplete??? Wow I didn't think that the requirements for entry into this contest were all that hard.  Congrats to those who won!! Hoping im one of the US residents waiting for your phone call.  Good luck to all on the grand prize!!

I feel like a complete dolt. Totally missed the system specs deal. Congrats to all those that won(and all those that can read) :)

Edited by soundx98

I always liked Bosco as a kid, and now in my old age I have another reason.
Thanks for the Case and Fan. I guess it's time to start searching for parts to build another system. I know if I have any problems I can search this site for the best solutions.
Merry Christmas to all.

Phil

I forgot to thank Cougar for suplying the case and fan. I've been chasing cougars for a number of years and it looks like I finally caught one.

Edited by phil69

Whooo I finally won something! :D

Thanks to all of the sponsors that make this amazing giveaway possible.

Huge thanks to Bosco, and the OCC team for putting it on.

Merry Christmas everyone!