Complete System Instability

Darn. If you were in the lower 48, kind of figured you were not, i would have sent a processor. I wish my friend over in Germany named duff had more stuff. I would force him to send you a processor.

Darn. If you were in the lower 48, kind of figured you were not, i would have sent a processor. I wish my friend over in Germany named duff had more stuff. I would force him to send you a processor.

Gee Boink, didn't the location London, uk under his sig not give you a clue. :teehee:

The only person I know with an AMD card has a GeForce GT210, and he is afraid to even open his rig, let alone touch anything inside it (yeah I've seen the dust). I'll probably buy something like a cheap GeForce GT610 from Amazon UK (

I ran a couple of tests today testing for BSODs and CTDs on each stick of RAM. Below are the results tested in the same slot;

BF3

Stick 1: BSOD

Stick 2: Very slow FPS after a period of time then CTD

WoT

Stick 1: Instant BSOD on load

Stick 2: CTD 'Display driver AMD driver has stopped responding and has recovered'

Conclusive? What are your thoughts? The RAM I have was bought from eBay (I only use Amazon now, it was before I learnt) from a manufacturer I hadn't heard of, GoodRAM. I bought it because it was cheap (

Edited by EuroFight