Complete System Instability

HDD firmware is up-to date and passed the Seagate Drive Self-test. Also passed short error check. What the @$% is going on with this rig? lol

I'm totally clueless while thinking about your problem. :dunno:

One of the few things that I haven't replaced is the AMD processor...does anyone think the memory controllers or something could have gone wrong in the processor?

Edited by EuroFight

Yeah I don't know anyone else with a socket AM3+ board so I can't really do that unfortunately - it had crossed my mind, however unsure.gif

Too bad, the reason I mentioned manually reseting the cmos with the jumper pin is I flashed my bios last week and was getting bsod randomly until I did a manual reset with the power unhooked and that solved the problem. :D

That is possible, too bad you couldn't try it in another mb. Also I guess you did manually reset the cmos after a bios flash, this would also cause issues.

I don't think testing on any other motherboard is needed as the the board that Euro currently using is a new board.

Now talking about your suspension, processor could be bad, but I would say the word could.

I'm kinda reluctant about returning another component (processor) unless I'm sure it's the issue after buying a new graphics card twice, power supply, extra fans and returned a motherboard that was perfectly fine, virtually none of the original stuff is left sad.gif

I don't think testing on any other motherboard is needed as the the board that Euro currently using is a new board.

Now talking about your suspension, processor could be bad, but I would say the word could.

Yes his mb is new but it's his cpu he's not sure of, and if it did the same problem on another mb he will know the cpu is faulty.

I'm kinda reluctant about returning another component (processor) unless I'm sure it's the issue after buying a new graphics card twice, power supply, extra fans and returned a motherboard that was perfectly fine, virtually none of the original stuff is left sad.gif

Exactly. Unless you are 100% sure about that, it would be foolish to do a RMA of CPU.