Different results on both MSi Gtx 680 Twin Frozr

litwicki22

There is nothing wrong with your card

Large and in red may help you understand. The benchmarks are synthetic tests which always have variation and thanks to the new dynamic clocks the variation tends to be a bit more.

:withstupid:

Yep, all 5 680s i have run have all had differing scores, even same model ones (evga superclock signature2)

There is nothing wrong at all.

Now SLI them and push some sweet benches :evilgrin:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last question to you:).That fps variations on first card between the same GT on next loops are not too high? For example: Drop from 9458 to 9399 ( GT1 : 0,59 fps and GT2: 0,64 fps ) score and drop from 9438 to 9396 scores ( GT1: 0,56 FPS and GT2: 0,49 FPS )

Let me try this in Blue:

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG with your card.

My turn for green since he does have a Nvidia card :D

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG with your card.

But seriously, its fine. Soon you're gonna be asking why you dont get 100% FPS doubling in games and benchmarks because you have two 680s :whistling::lol:

Edited by Midnight Rider

OK thx guys for all, for replies. Now i am more patient.:)

That's good because you were getting pretty close to exhausting our patience levels asking the same question over and over :) ........................... JK - we never run out of patience........................... or do we?

However, welcome to OCC. Hope you hang around.

yes i was just scared about results on my 1 card. I mean about that differences larger than second card. But you tell me , that is nothing wrong with that i am patient now.

Same thing happened to me when I had SLI 8800GTS in my system, one had slightly higher scores, but they are so close you never notice it.

Somebody has the blues .... ooo ... ooo ...

And somebody is redfaced and angereeee .... he he he ...

Just for the record my newbie, my single GTX 670 will run differently every time I run Futuremark.:cheers:

Edited by Cespenar

I mean scores on my first card,like : 9458 to 9399 then 9438 to 9396 , then 9436 to 9391 and 9391 to 9442 are OK or not good ? I mean that variant score points differences.

While on second card i have smaller differences ,see :

9417 ->9427 --> 9414 --> 9438 -->9428

What do you think about first card?