What is/was your favorite Cartoon?

Stonerboy779

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Megas XLR, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, The Powerpuff Girls, Invader Zim, Samurai Jack, and the list could go on. Of course many of the older ones already mentioned so I won't go through those.

Not sure if you're counting anime but some of my favorites are Elfen Lied, Clannad, The Garden of Sinners, Wolf and Spice, Dead Leaves, and many more.

MLP and Elfen Lied are my top favorites for their respective category.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Megas XLR, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, The Powerpuff Girls, Invader Zim, Samurai Jack, and the list could go on. Of course many of the older ones already mentioned so I won't go through those.

Not sure if you're counting anime but some of my favorites are Elfen Lied, Clannad, The Garden of Sinners, Wolf and Spice, Dead Leaves, and many more.

Spice and Wolf =P

WOW talk about honorable mentions!!

I'm quite partial to Futurama, I guess...

Really? You don't say....
HgP2h.png

ATHF
Haven't seen it in a long time, however over the years MANY laughs have been given.

And to those of you mentioning anime, I know they technically are cartoons but most people wouldn't lump them in the same category.

And to those of you mentioning anime, I know they technically are cartoons but most people wouldn't lump them in the same category.

Normally wouldn't lump Futurama in either :P but it's really loose and if you interpret it as a cartoon it is good enough :)