What is/was your favorite Cartoon?

Stonerboy779

Just wondering what cartoon/s you guys like/liked the most.

Feel free to post what other people in your household like too.

For me it would have to be Futurama or Avatar - The Last Airbender.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Adventure time

Anyone who hasnt seen it should watch it. 10 min per episode, good for a laugh and its plot is pretty decent too.

Anyone who is a brony should watch this, if your going to obsess over kids cartoons pick the right one :P

Adventure time

Anyone who hasnt seen it should watch it. 10 min per episode, good for a laugh and its plot is pretty decent too.

Anyone who is a brony should watch this, if your going to obsess over kids cartoons pick the right one :P

My gf keeps telling me I should watch it :lol:

ಠ_ಠ

I watch kids shows all the time. Partially because I'm still rather young and partially because they are awesome. Tom and Jerry, Adventure Time, My Little Pony, Looney Tunes, Avatar, Legend of Kora, even Regular Show sometimes (although it weirds me out sometimes).

If I had to pick one though, I would probably say Animaniacs.

I am retired now - 68 - and don't watch many cartoons these days. But, when I was younger I was really into 'Tailspin' and Duck Tales'. Great fun. They were on the same channel in the morning and 'Hercules', 'Xena' and 'Jack of All Trades' came on in the PM.