[Contest] Steam Summer Sale

bilcliff

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a while, so someone should still check this, but when I played the demo way back when, it limited the number of songs you could play, but nothing else.

One thing about doing this in Audiosurf is the different cars and difficulties give different points, so that will have to be consistent across the players. I think Iron Mode also affects the score, so that will have to be consistent too.

:lol: What kind of maps have scores? I thought we'd be looking at times. :P

Haven't even played the game yet :P I just searched "trackmania score" and that came up. Then, using my awesome paint skills, I changed the picture ever so slightly to make it look like I won. Well, SiLus17013 won and WaKo got -6 :D

So no idea how to actually win any of this yet? :P

Obviously it's the most obvious (albeit boring) solution but a name out of a hat is always fair, too :P

Surely it makes more sense than just being stuck at an impasse. Just my opinion :)

I say we just come up with some unique, silly contest....like everyone must write a sonnet about or involving video games and all the gifters vote on the winners.

What about voting on the gifters? I assume some of them would like to enter as well, or is it just going to be the other gifters voting?

How about instead of the sonnet or whatever involving video games, it has to be about the specific game they want. That way the winner gets the specific game they want as opposed to someone winning and just getting a game. It's possible this is what you were thinking already, but I didn't infer that immediately from what you said.

Associating the entry (whatever that may end up being) with the prize seems like a good idea to me, as it can ensure people only win what it is that they want. Making the entry something creative, like a sonnet, is a good idea too. (Who doesn't want to hear Deathmineral try to compose a sonnet?)