[Contest] Steam Summer Sale

bilcliff

This is a contest inspired by the recent generosity of Stonerboy's Torchlight competition

Prizes:

4x Binding of Isaac

3x Terarria

2x Just Cause 2

2x Limbo

2x Mirrors Edge

2x Nexuiz (Courtesy of Claymeow)

2x Payday the Heist

2x Shoot Many Robots (Courtesy of Coors)

1x A Valley Without Wind (courtesy of Coors)

1x Bastion

1x Deadspace 1

1x Deadspace 2

1x Eufloria (Courtesy of F13Bubba)

1x Flatout (Courtesy of Savan)

1x Half-Life 2 (Courtesy of F13Bubba)

1x Half-life 2 Deathmatch (courtesy of Cheeseman42)

1x Hard Reset Extended Edition (Courtesy of Deathmineral)

1x Hydrophobia Prophecy (Courtesy of Deathmineral)

1x Orcs Must Die GOTYE

1x PixelJunk Eden (Courtesy of Deathmineral)

1x Portal 2

1x Secret of the Magic Crystals! (Courtesy of Deathmineral)

1x Serious Sam First Encounter Classic + Serious Sam Second Encounter Classic

1x Zeno Clash (Courtesy of Deathmineral)

thanks again gents :cheers:

Rules:

- Limit 1 entry per person

- Staff are eligible to enter as this is a contest run for the community by the community :)

- To enter the random prize draw you must be a member of the OCC steam page

- Must have been a member for a minimum of 6 months and have 100 posts

- Winners: If you already have the game on steam you can choose to politely ask another winner if they will swap prizes, alternatively you can graciously give up your prize and it will be redrawn.

- Gifts can only be re-gifted to a non-occ person if a prize swap cannot be reached and all other prizes have been redeemed.

Winners:

•  
  • A Valley Without Wind - krieg1337
  • 2x Binding of Isaac - waco, claymeow
  • Eufloria - Greengiant912
  • Flatout - nickk47
  • Half-Life 2 - Muchoman1
  • Half-life 2 Deathmatch - f13bubba
  • Hydrophobia Prophecy - Cheeseman42
  • Just Cause 2 - BluePanda
  • Limbo - stonerboy
  • Mirrors Edge - Fogel, savan
  • 2x Nexuiz - deathmineral, silas13013
  • Orcs Must Die GOTYE - Greengiant912
  • 2x Payday the Heist - PremiumAcc, ecofriendly
  • PixelJunk Eden - Danrik
  • Portal 2 - Coors
  • Serious Sam First & Second Encounter Classic - my inner fred
  • 2x Shoot Many Robots - taxman167, Cheeseman42
  • 3x Terarria - guestjim, bp9801, Andrewr05
  • Zeno Clash - locutus

Audiosurf Prize Winners:

Guest_Jim_* - 1st prize: Deadspace 2, Hard Reset

Stonerboy779 - 2nd prize: Deadspace 1, Just Cause 2, Binding of Issac

Muchoman1 - 3rd prize: Bastion, Limbo, Binding of Issac

Thank you once again to everyone who contributed prizes and participated. And a big thank you all for your patience. If i ever do this again there will be a lot more planning in advance and a lot less making it up as i go along :P

I do ask for just a little more patience, the prizes should start rolling out over the next week. Feel free to start trading/bartering now if you won something you already own.

Edited by bilcliff

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo bilcliff pick a theme ask a question :P

Make all the entries interesting, just a little paragraph from everyone on something game related. I.e. like my favorite RPG and FPS questions from previous giveaways. It's always nice to hear about something you have never tried or heard of and a little recomendation from the friendly OCC members is good to widen peoples game libraries.

Its a pain for you at the end to sort through everything haha but paper, pen and an app that lets you draw random numbers between x and y makes things easy.

Yo bilcliff pick a theme ask a question :P

Make all the entries interesting, just a little paragraph from everyone on something game related. I.e. like my favorite RPG and FPS questions from previous giveaways. It's always nice to hear about something you have never tried or heard of and a little recomendation from the friendly OCC members is good to widen peoples game libraries.

Its a pain for you at the end to sort through everything haha but paper, pen and an app that lets you draw random numbers between x and y makes things easy.

i was thinking of doing that last bit except replace the word "app" with "out of a hat" :lol: Maybe i should pick the theme out of a hat :lol:

i think i just realised how the tf2 hat economy was created :lol:

i was thinking of doing that last bit except replace the word "app" with "out of a hat" :lol: Maybe i should pick the theme out of a hat :lol:

i think i just realised how the tf2 hat economy was created :lol:

I thought of doing hat but trust me it was so much easier to run numbers down the side of names actually bothering to cut up paper *shudder* haha not a chance

Oh god i still don't understand that its just so weird how an in game hat drives people mad and they will pay money for it :-/ far to used to modding my games haha and getting whatever the hell I want for my charector

I thought of doing hat but trust me it was so much easier to run numbers down the side of names actually bothering to cut up paper *shudder* haha not a chance

Oh god i still don't understand that its just so weird how an in game hat drives people mad and they will pay money for it :-/ far to used to modding my games haha and getting whatever the hell I want for my charector

You will love the hat.... :whistling:

Anyway, sign me up, whatever the entry requirement is :P It's not even 24 hours into the sale and valve already has some of my money. Any games I can get for free will help my complete addiction... I mean hobby.

Very nice of you.

I'm not only interested to see what task you ask of us, but also what games you snatch up during the sale - it's like a mini-game in itself :lol:

You really miss the mini game challenges don't you :P

Oh... hello there, I'm just stopping by on my way to the Steam Sale thread, thought I'd drop off some goodies while I'm at it...

My donations:

Zeno Clash

PixelJunk Eden

Hard Reset Extended Edition

Hydrophobia Prophecy

and...

Secret of the Magic Crystals!