Get your ASUS Mars now!

El_Capitan

I have to say, the title got me excited. I was hoping that some guy at newegg just REALLLLLLY screwed up and they were selling a refurb asus mars 3. Tiger direct has screwed up on things like that in the past and I was able to take advantage of them, and I am kind of sad that my luck could not continue.

Back on topic....WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newegg is going to have that card in stock from now until the end of time.

Back on topic....WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newegg is going to have that card in stock from now until the end of time.

I would agree with you but you forget how dumb us Americans are. One of my friends yesterday told me her parents spent $2000 at best buy to FIX a computer. Holy god, my computer only cost $1600 and they were just trying to fix a 2005 computer. see what I mean, people are dumb and someone going to buy it because it costs a lot of money no knowing what it really is.

I would agree with you but you forget how dumb us Americans are. One of my friends yesterday told me her parents spent $2000 at best buy to FIX a computer. Holy god, my computer only cost $1600 and they were just trying to fix a 2005 computer. see what I mean, people are dumb and someone going to buy it because it costs a lot of money no knowing what it really is.

No

Just... No....

PLEASE tell me you are lying.

nope, also this is very common, I come across this weekly. My co-worker was wanting to order a computer direct from china for $200. He said it was an i7, I very much doubt he is going to get a computer but i'll find out when he complains about being scammed lol

Jesus... $2000?! To fix a 2005 PC? Even if I was out to make money I'd never screw someone over like that. That's just low on Best Buy's part.... ughh...

And that is why Best Buy will be gone by this time next year. Well one of the reasons anyway.

Edited by InCrYsIs

Jesus... $2000?! To fix a 2005 PC? Even if I was out to make money I'd never screw someone over like that. That's just low on Best Buy's part.... ughh...

They leave it sit on a shelf for a week or two before even beginning to work on them. Similar to auto mechanics, they charge you for the time it takes to complete the work. Except unlike auto mechanics: Their customer base is usually retarded enough not to question it or demand worklogs..