Miata!

BluePanda

Too bad he parks like an asshat...

you would never think of parking like that in Naples(italy)...because an old biddy will come along and try and fit her 25 year old Fiat Panda between it...and she's not scared of giving it a little bump..just to get it to shift over a bit...:lol:

:lol: I actually looked at a Mustang that looked almost identical to that one in my car search. It didn't have anything left to mod though, it already had a hell of an engine (roughly 400 WHP), a new transmission (automatic, but sequential shift), and decent suspension. I wouldn't have been able to play with it. :P

Anyway - on topic - I have gotten a LOT done on the car in the past few days but haven't really had the time to update this thread. I've got a bit more to do today and I'll probably get some pictures snapped since the car is *almost* together now. The interior isn't in it but mechanically it's "driveable". You'll see why I used quotes later. :lol:

Anyway - on topic - I have gotten a LOT done on the car in the past few days but haven't really had the time to update this thread. I've got a bit more to do today and I'll probably get some pictures snapped since the car is *almost* together now. The interior isn't in it but mechanically it's "driveable". You'll see why I used quotes later. :lol:

Driveable in the sense it won't explode within the first 5 minutes. :P

Well, yes. I have to drive it to Walmart today to grab a socket for the stupid transmission drain plug. It's a 21 or 22 mm bolt (don't remember exactly, still need to look it up) and I only have up to 19mm sockets and wrenches. :lol:

I'll say this...I'm going to be deaf quite shortly. :D