I almost died...

Waco

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, thats some crash right there. I've totalled a car before (made it out without a scratch >.<). You're lucky to be alive!

Now, i didnt know what that Ambien thing is, had to look it up first... And my question is - why would you take a sleepy pill (sedative-hypnotics accordnig to http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0000928/ ) and drive?! That sounds a bit reckless...

Anyways, glad you're ok!

Wow, thats some crash right there. I've totalled a car before (made it out without a scratch >.<). You're lucky to be alive!

Now, i didnt know what that Ambien thing is, had to look it up first... And my question is - why would you take a sleepy pill (sedative-hypnotics accordnig to http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0000928/ ) and drive?! That sounds a bit reckless...

Anyways, glad you're ok!

I took it the night before. Apparently some people have issues with it in their system until 24-36 hours later. Apparently I'm one of them. :lol:

WOOT! Just found out today that Waco will be getting $7200 back after adjustments and paying off what he owes. Looks like a nice down payment on another car. Still working on what that "new" car will be. Thought about another Cobalt, but I keep telling him, it just wouldn't be the same. :P

Anyway, yup, just super happy he's still here -- nice knowing it's not going to really cost us anything, and HE'S STILL HERE!!! :whoa:

WOOT! Just found out today that Waco will be getting $7200 back after adjustments and paying off what he owes. Looks like a nice down payment on another car. Still working on what that "new" car will be. Thought about another Cobalt, but I keep telling him, it just wouldn't be the same. :P

And people wonder why auto insurance is so high :doh: