Sad truths about life- through humor

On my old 5970 I managed 1k core and 1.3k mem at 1.3v on stock cooling, beat that ! :P

so now that nyt cant challenge people with the gpus he has, he is now challenging people on the gpus he USED to have.

even my dual 7770s will wipe the floor with that single 560ti

If you tried my clocks and volts you'd probably blow the card instantly. :lol: The VRMs get crazy hot even under water.

I have only been able to get 850/1000 :ouch: But I run it stock because nothing pushes it at all lol

Here's a picture I just found that seems relevant to most student gamers here.

PICTURE!

It's so painfully true!

Why weren't you on here for a long time anyway?

I was just joking about leaving, but yes haha

On my old 5970 I managed 1k core and 1.3k mem at 1.3v on stock cooling, beat that ! :P

Unlike yours, mine can run Furmark for days without exploding. Clocks and volts like that would kill the card VERY quickly with the stock cooler...not that you ever keep anything long enough to see the effects of your overclocking. :lol:

even my dual 7770s will wipe the floor with that single 560ti

Lol, its a non-Ti 560. And I have a second one in the mail. My 560 SLI costs less than 7770 CF :whistling:

The 560 non-Ti pwns the 7770, and I doubt CF scaling could save you against my 560 SLI.

Who says I cant challenge people with my 560 SLI ? If I cant challenge people, then you cant either because my cards will "wipe the floor" with yours.

Why not have a competition of your 7770 CF vs my 560 non-Ti SLI, so you can see how my cards pwn yours at a lower price point ? :lol:

Lol, its a non-Ti 560. And I have a second one in the mail. My 560 SLI costs less than 7770 CF :whistling:

If we factor in all the money you've lost from your various upgrades those 560s in SLI are amazingly expensive. :lol:

Epic thread.

Yeah, and I woke up to the phantom of the oatmeal.. There's about 100 cookies laying all over the kitchen and the couch on every single one of our cookie sheets, and my girlfriend doesn't remember baking them... Or drinking two gallons or orange juice..

Needless to say, I had a very unhealthy breakfast.

Did she put something funny in the first batch? teehee.gif

The 560 non-Ti pwns the 7770, and I doubt CF scaling could save you against my 560 SLI.

Who says I cant challenge people with my 560 SLI ? If I cant challenge people, then you cant either because my cards will "wipe the floor" with yours.

Why not have a competition of your 7770 CF vs my 560 non-Ti SLI, so you can see how my cards pwn yours at a lower price point ? :lol:

well due to horrible pricing here, the 560 (non ti) is 80 bucks more per card that my 7770s

and i challenged you to a dual against your single card, not your sli.

well due to horrible pricing here, the 560 (non ti) is 80 bucks more per card that my 7770s

and i challenged you to a dual against your single card, not your sli.

Well Im challenging you to a duel, both my 560s vs both your 7770s :P

Well Im challenging you to a duel, both my 560s vs both your 7770s :P

sure, im up for that, even though i know the outcome, then i will reduel you with whatever card setup i end up with in the desk (tri 680s, 685s, that kind of thing)