Dishonored

DanTheGamer11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hD4BcrDJdo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va8Ez__QNoE

One more part to be released. I forgot this released next month, October 9, 2012. I told myself Borderlands 2 and Torchlight 2 were the last games I'll get this year :P Bethesda has a lot of commentary video series they released for the month of Sept, just click on the "View on YoutTube" then go to their channel through the video.

Edited by AZNguyen

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else playing this game? Outside of the graphics I am enjoying this game. Perhaps Bethusda will allow some mods and people can do some texture mods.

I like the gameplay though it does start out a bit slow, which I'm ok with but I am wondering how many people are ok with the story building up ...especially for a brand new obscure IP. I like how I don't have to get 8 chapters in to enjoy whatever super power I want to try first...

You can buy litterally any super power you want about a few minutes after you earn my your rune since there is a rune nearby where you wake up and you can buy one from Pierro.

I am a little disspointed the jail scene you saw in the trailer isn't in the game. I'm also disappointed the graphics aren't as good as the trailer. Oh well, still a great game so far and it will be like the first Deus Ex in many ways ...including not many people willing to try it even though they heard good things about it.

Edited by Fogel

Im playing and enjoying this game. Graphics arent Skyrim-like but more like a mix between Skyrim and Borderlands graphics.

Im liking the various approaches to missions and the consequences of your actions which are represented in the city.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I dont recommend this game unless you like doing a lot of reading. It seems that every step I take I either have to talk to someone or read something about a mission . It's to much reading :(

I just like being able to play a game without having to stop every minute for something like a video clip. :vmad:

I'm out of games. :(

Steam sale... :whistling:

What happened to the days when you could buy a game without having to be connected to some sever.  Steam, eagames ect .Seems all games now want to sync or  lock you to their sever.

What if you dont have the internet ? There will come a time that if your internet is down your computer is down with it. Cloud based computers,all we will have it a KB, mouse and a monitor. No internet no computer.