GTX 600s might release in April

Prunes

Keep telling yourself that ... Overclocking the mem on the 7970 is waaay more beneficial than overclocking the 680 since its 384bit vs 256bit :)

The width of the memory bus doesn't matter much at all in terms of performance - all that really matters is that the memory bandwidth is sufficient to feed the GPU(s). :cheers: Also - unless you've got a 680 sitting there I'd be hesitant to make sweeping generalizations about a card that nobody really knows anything about. :lol:

We'll all see in good time.

Someone hasn't been keeping up-to-date on keplar. :P

Instead of the pins being side-by-side, it's now on top of each other.

Meh these are the first pics I have seen and I haven't read anything about the physical set up of the cards.

So its only 2 six pins? Not exactly clear in the video?

If that's the case could this possibly me an entirely different and even better design for the 110 as in 8pin connectors unless someone has solid pics of the pcb.

Speculation is fun and Bosco more details? They released all this is it really still under nda

Speculation is fun and Bosco more details? They released all this is it really still under nda

It's ok Bosco just better release the article/review at midnight tonight or we will send the Capitan to go give him a "hard hug" and squeeze the info outta him.

Well...

i managed to see that link before it went down.

so its cheaper than the 7970 at launch and more powerful.

amd got their asses handed to them

what do you guys think the chances are of it going out of stock on the egg? cause ima pick mine up when i buy my sr-x and xeons from there, and the sr-x comes out in the second week of april

Newegg just sent me an email about ordering the 680 and includes a promo code for free shipping. My guess is that link will work again.

Same here, but I already have shoprunner for $1, so Promo is moot.