Awesome parenting

Silas13013

Did nobody read this? TJ did you not read this? Why didn't this thread end with this?

I gave up on TJ several pages ago, there is no getting through to him. He's a genius.

But... But... TJ said he called Child Protection Services and they allegedly told him that the father has had been involved in incidents of abuse.

Edited by PremiumAcc

there is a very big difference between spanking and whipping; permanent damage. spanking will hurt while it is happening, but not long afterwards; whipping on the other hand will inflict open wounds, scarring and long term pain (NOT OK!)

The main, and basically only, thing that matter about parenting is to really take time to spend with your children, get to know them and their problems and try to resolve problems as soon as they show up, the sooner the better.

Physical parenting should absolutely be the very last thing to get inte a parents head when raising children, but as a last resort i can think of times when it might be non terrible.

Great thread! thank you OCC! :cheers:

there is a very big difference between spanking and whipping; permanent damage. spanking will hurt while it is happening, but not long afterwards; whipping on the other hand will inflict open wounds, scarring and long term pain (NOT OK!)

The main, and basically only, thing that matter about parenting is to really take time to spend with your children, get to know them and their problems and try to resolve problems as soon as they show up, the sooner the better.

Physical parenting should absolutely be the very last thing to get inte a parents head when raising children, but as a last resort i can think of times when it might be non terrible.

Every time I see you reply, a thought crosses my mind; the thought of you bashing your head against the wall--like your avatar--while reading these responses.

Edited by PremiumAcc

Whipping only results in inflicting open wounds and long term pain when done incorrectly.

Whipping only results in inflicting open wounds and long term pain when done incorrectly.

yeah, there is a difference with flicking someone with a belt and getting out the ol cat-o-nine-tails and giving them 30 lashes

Ok, let us end this thread on a civil note.

This was a hot topic, and unfortunately, some members have been ridiculed for their views during the course of this discussion, and I would like to take this time to apologize on their behalf and that they did not mean it--they just got caught up in the heat of the topic.

Edited by PremiumAcc

Every time I see you reply, a thought crosses my mind; the thought of you bashing your head against the wall--like your avatar--while reading these responses.

Actually that has happened, but not on this forum so far :thumbsup:

On topic

Regarding the video:

The dad is definitely doing a crazy stunt, but in my view only to make a point, to make people think. But i think it is weird to respond with physical and economical damage for expressing her anger publicly, sure she talked her parents down but all teenagers to that form time to time. Seeing as we don't have the whole picture its very hard to say, and this was probably only the drop that overfilled the cup, but if this was a singular event i would actually call this abuse over freedom of speech. Sure he seems more contained than that, and this was probably not the only thing she had done, but it got our atention and we started discussing this topic so i think his point is made! :ph34r:

Gr4vitas you are correct, but i would not call it whipping then, that would be more like spanking with a whip than whipping. To me whipping is when the tip reaches the sound barrier and creates that bang :dunno:

this is why marring your sister is against the law

i cant stand gun toting hillbillys

im sure hed be quick to defend his right to bare arms

what about her free speach

So because a man has a hat and a gun he's a hillbilly?
Where i come from yes they are
:pfp:

What an idiotic incestual uneducated moron!

im sure hed be quick to defend his right to bare arms

what about her free speach

I love the ignorance of these two things being said in the same... Uhhh... not really a paragraph or sentence as I see no punctuation whatsoever... (who is the uneducated one now?) Hmm, in the same post I guess.

:pfp:

What an idiotic incestual uneducated moron!

I love the ignorance of these two things being said in the same... Uhhh... not really a paragraph or sentence as I see no punctuation whatsoever... (who is the uneducated one now?) Hmm, in the same post I guess.

:withstupid: ya got me there im so burned

But... But... TJ said he called Child Protection Services and they allegedly told him that the father has had been involved in incidents of abuse.

Thats your problem. So far he has said he has called a lawyer an economist and child services. Oh and hes had a chat with Bush(more believable than the rest)

Where i come from yes they are

Round here most everyone has a gun and loads have hats. Having a ghetto in the middle of the sticks has something to do with that though.

Edited by SpeedCrazy