The ultimate free for all about cars

Tjj226_Angel

For the most part yes, depending on what the emissions laws are like where you live, those Chevy 454's are really solid motors too, my uncle in Traverse City has an 82 Silverado with a 454 that has 497.k miles on it, plow truck in the winter, landscaping truck the rest of the year, that's not even the biggest engine GM put in production vehicles either, Cadillac had the 472 and the 500, 8.2 Liter V8, that's more displacement per cylinder than a geo metro haha.

For the most part yes, depending on what the emissions laws are like where you live, those Chevy 454's are really solid motors too, my uncle in Traverse City has an 82 Silverado with a 454 that has 497.k miles on it, plow truck in the winter, landscaping truck the rest of the year, that's not even the biggest engine GM put in production vehicles either, Cadillac had the 472 and the 500, 8.2 Liter V8, that's more displacement per cylinder than a geo metro haha.

Don't older cars fall under different emission laws depending on age for you guys?

Here in aus older cars can burn up more fuel and sound louder if they are older. Basically everytime the new emission laws came they didn't apply to the cars prior to the introduction of the law.

Don't older cars fall under different emission laws depending on age for you guys?

Here in aus older cars can burn up more fuel and sound louder if they are older. Basically everytime the new emission laws came they didn't apply to the cars prior to the introduction of the law.

It's the same here as far as I know