The Super Poll

ClayMeow

Super Bowl Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What is the PRIMARY reason for watching the Super Bowl?

• Watching football
    • The commercials
    • Food & booze at a Super Bowl party
    • The halftime show
    • The cheerleaders
    • Not watching
  2. 2. Who will you be rooting for?

• New England Patriots
    • New York Giants
    • I don't care

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to predict that the ratings for this game weren't as high as last year... You have two teams this year that nobody outside their respective states really care about... /shrug

The two teams also happen to be in two of the biggest media markets.

I watch it for the football, though also because of the food I make for it. :D Not making a ton this year, but I am trying out a new recipe for it that I hope turns out well. Speaking of, I should probably get the sauce for it started..

As for the teams, I wanted to see the Packers and Ravens or 49ers and Ravens. Neither of them are in it, so eh, whoever wins wins.

I wont be watching....

I dont even know who's even in the Super Bowl even after being told countless times.... I am just not a ball sports person... and i am really surprised by the poll results... I figured I'd be the only one not watching/caring....

I wont be watching....

I dont even know who's even in the Super Bowl even after being told countless times.... I am just not a ball sports person... and i am really surprised by the poll results... I figured I'd be the only one not watching/caring....

You forget there are plenty of people from overseas jn this forum that think the whole sport in general is rather weak and nothing special much more entertaining sports to watch even if you can be bothered then.

No idea how Americans hyped up the game so much it's nothing special.