The Super Poll

ClayMeow

Super Bowl Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What is the PRIMARY reason for watching the Super Bowl?

• Watching football
    • The commercials
    • Food & booze at a Super Bowl party
    • The halftime show
    • The cheerleaders
    • Not watching
  2. 2. Who will you be rooting for?

• New England Patriots
    • New York Giants
    • I don't care

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I might leave it on and look at every so often, but I'm afraid that if I watch it I will start remembering a certain dropped pass in the AFC championship game and get my blood pressure up again. :cry:

You forget there are plenty of people from overseas jn this forum that think the whole sport in general is rather weak and nothing special much more entertaining sports to watch even if you can be bothered then.

No idea how Americans hyped up the game so much it's nothing special.

And Soccer is just so exciting when the game ends in 0-0.... No idea how Europeans and the rest of the world hype up the game so much it's nothing special... ;) Soccer is a children's game :)

The game might have two teams with the largest media outlet, but that only represents a small portion of the rest of the country that watches... Personally I don't think the game will live up to last years ratings. Last year you had two legendary teams, that have fans all over the country and the world... New York, and New England don't have that kind of fan base...

I was born and raised green and gold, but I would of much preferred the 49ers and baltimore, than the pats and giants.... I think it would of made for a better game...

Edited by greengiant912

You forget there are plenty of people from overseas jn this forum that think the whole sport in general is rather weak and nothing special much more entertaining sports to watch even if you can be bothered then.

No idea how Americans hyped up the game so much it's nothing special.

+1

Im english but i live in italy now..and i have a few american friends that were all hyped up today...for some odd reason...so i just voted for the commercials...lol

edit: btw i hate soccer...give me some rugby and some motorsport(not f1 though)

cause in ENGLAND we're men..we don't need protective pads...and aussie rules @ stoner... :thumbsup:

Edited by Il_napoletano

;) Soccer is a children's game :)

They are all child's games as most of us played them as a child. Now days the players like to complain about not making enough money to play a CHILD'S game. That is my primary reason for not watching sports anymore.

+1

Im english but i live in italy now..and i have a few american friends that were all hyped up today...for some odd reason...so i just voted for the commercials...lol

edit: btw i hate soccer...give me some rugby and some motorsport(not f1 though)

cause in ENGLAND we're men..we don't need protective pads...and aussie rules @ stoner... :thumbsup:

Aussie rules is even weaker the american football and funnily enough the fans of soccer are more violent the the players of american and astralian football, as well as soccer, combined. In englkend the contempt soccer fans of each other is on a whole other level again :lol:

Rugby however that is a real mans ball game....

I am with you some awesome commercials come out of the super bowl