Stonerboy779

2012: Post your ride!

Oh okay. I've heard good things about it, but the tri-ax wasn't my style. Why do you still have the stock shift knob? Do you hold it normally or pistol grip?

i generally hold it normally to be honest, and i still have the stock shift knob cuz, well i never felt a reason to get a new one lol

Thinking of getting a pistol grip to see how they are once i have some extra cash

Edited by Reaper_88

onion throw a LS1 in that thing

LS1 = Chevy Motor

I wouldn't be caught dead with a Chevy motor in a Ford or visa versa. That's just asking for bad karma :)

LS1 = Chevy Motor

I wouldn't be caught dead with a Chevy motor in a Ford or visa versa. That's just asking for bad karma :)

Agreed. Only swap I'd do is an Ls1 in a miata or supra, but that's about it for me.

LS1 = Chevy Motor

Doesn't matter LS1 is the most common swapped motor in the world. Regardless of it being a Mustang. It would be the best thing that 2v would ever see :).

Doesn't matter LS1 is the most common swapped motor in the world. Regardless of it being a Mustang. It would be the best thing that 2v would ever see :).

Hell, I'd do it just for the fact that it'd make fanboi's angry. :lol:

You want to really piss the fanboys off put a Honda motor in it with a fart can exhaust. :lol:

That only works when you do it in a Toyota. :lol:

5.0 swap has a huge amount of write ups too. And its already got a shitton of power stock. :D Its not that hard, there's hardly anything to do for the swap.