Have you entered the 2011 OCC Christmas Contest?

neddamttocs

74 members have voted

1. 1. Have you entered the 2011 OCC Christmas Contest?

• Yes
    • No
    • Going to
    • Not going to
    • Other

bet you were 'p'ed off about it too!! I'd miss this thing even though I'll never pay this much for a keyboard again lol

You bet your butt I was 'p'ed off :lol:

I bought the Lycosa in hopes that it would be similar quality. Not even remotely close. I'll gladly pay up to $120 for a quality keyboard, but I won't buy another Razer, unless it's the BlackWidow.

You bet your butt I was 'p'ed off :lol:

I bought the Lycosa in hopes that it would be similar quality. Not even remotely close. I'll gladly pay up to $120 for a quality keyboard, but I won't buy another Razer, unless it's the BlackWidow.

I bought a daskeyboard a little while ago and I've never looked back!

Also, yes I entered! This poll will give me some idea of what my odds will be :D

I havent entered any contest since the last one.... I said the last time I won I wouldnt enter another for a year or so and I havent...I dont believe I have entered any of the Christmas contest just because i dont feel i should....it;s more about the members...

I will say.... I have deleted post from more than one member(s) who have joined to spam posting just to gain entry into the contest who never bothered reading teh rules....sorry to them