neddamttocs

Have you entered the 2011 OCC Christmas Contest?

74 members have voted

1. 1. Have you entered the 2011 OCC Christmas Contest?

• Yes
    • No
    • Going to
    • Not going to
    • Other

Hey guys and gals, this weeks poll is to see if you have entered this years Christmas contest here! If you havent entered yet head over there and submit your entry!

Please note read the contest rules before submitting! Thanks

I've been working MAD OT, so haven't had a chance but plan to...btw, hi to all!

If you didn't enter the contest and you now see this poll then I am sure you just did.

• Like 1

Nope, Don't want to take a chance away from you guys that support us all year long!

:withstupid: I'm satisfied with what I have and want those who can make use of the parts to have a better opportunity

:withstupid: I'm satisfied with what I have and want those who can make use of the parts to have a better opportunity

I JUST learned that you have a Razer Tarantula.

I miss mine :(

Gave mine to my son!

It's by far my favorite membrane keyboard. Responsive, non-ghosting, and it's got all the functionality that you need.

My "p" button stopped working, sadly, and Razer wouldn't repair it under warranty, so I had to get a new keyboard. :(

It's by far my favorite membrane keyboard. Responsive, non-ghosting, and it's got all the functionality that you need.

My "p" button stopped working, sadly, and Razer wouldn't repair it under warranty, so I had to get a new keyboard. :(

bet you were 'p'ed off about it too!! I'd miss this thing even though I'll never pay this much for a keyboard again lol