Really OCC?

MercuryDoun

So maybe its just me, but does anyone find it amusing/baffling that on the Monday review round up they, with ninja like skill, slipped in a review of a Twilight DVD?!?

gallery_73007_480_26793.png

Really OCC?! down2.gif

Lololol, it amused me, curious if anyone else noticed. Is anyone on this site even into twilight? lol2.gif <--- I feel like this comment right here, is going to get trolled! Lol

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is that if the vampires in Twilight got into a fight with the vampires in True Blood, it would be a massacre :rofl: I'm a fan of most movies and tv shows with vampires, warewolves, and the super natural. But, I just can't handle the Twilight crap, but my better half of course does :doh: Luckily for me though she loves the books and thinks the movies are terrible :D

All I know is that if the vampires in Twilight got into a fight with the vampires in True Blood, it would be a massacre :rofl: I'm a fan of most movies and tv shows with vampires, warewolves, and the super natural. But, I just can't handle the Twilight crap, but my better half of course does :doh: Luckily for me though she loves the books and thinks the movies are terrible :D

That is lucky for you!

Yeah i love Vampire werewolves and the lot. But Twilight is not vampires, it's sparkly non-sense! I have no problem with being creative and having your own image of something, but i hate the way vampires have been ruined in the twilight series!

I think my biggest problem with Twilight is the "vegetarian" lifestyle the Cullen's have, feeding off of animals, r u kidding me? Then on top of that like you said they made em sparkly :pfp: When I watch a vampire movie I either want 1 of 2 things: Vampires that are BA killers or a Daywalker hunting BA vampire killers ;)

I think my biggest problem with Twilight is the "vegetarian" lifestyle the Cullen's have, feeding off of animals, r u kidding me? Then on top of that like you said they made em sparkly :pfp: . When I watch a vampire movie I either want 1 of 2 things: Vampires that are BA killers or a Daywalker hunting BA vampire killers ;)

stupid.gifstupid.gifstupid.gifthumbsup3.gif

Bram Stoker's Dracula is a classic, Gary Oldman is a great actor IMO! I believe only drac himself could walk in the daylight, same concept as in Blade III. But, yes krazy they can walk in the daylight in Twilight, but they sparkle when the sun hits them.

So maybe its just me, but does anyone find it amusing/baffling that on the Monday review round up they, with ninja like skill, slipped in a review of a Twilight DVD?!?

Really OCC?! down2.gif

Lololol, it amused me, curious if anyone else noticed. Is anyone on this site even into twilight? lol2.gif <--- I feel like this comment right here, is going to get trolled! Lol

TweakTown regularly reviews Blu-ray movies which we include in the Miscellany section. There is no ninja skill involved, it is simply a posting review from one of our affiliates.

hey if you think about it.... and stretch your imagination a bit, vampires and werewolves are like the overclocked machines. Regular humans are unclocked PCs and vampires/werewolves are overclocked PCs :P:P

True. The vampires are running on Water cooling, and the wolves run on giant ass air coolers :D

(in this analogy, I'm a pentium 3 :()

I think my biggest problem with Twilight is the "vegetarian" lifestyle the Cullen's have, feeding off of animals, r u kidding me? Then on top of that like you said they made em sparkly :pfp: When I watch a vampire movie I either want 1 of 2 things: Vampires that are BA killers or a Daywalker hunting BA vampire killers ;)

So basically everything about blade is your taste. :lol: couldn't help myself.

Idk what to think at this point. I say if you cant beat them join em.

GO TEAM EDWARD. :rofl: