2011 OCC Christmas Contest

Bosco

Cannot remember my old login, not like I was active, but hey, guess I can give it a shot. Thats a lot of stuff youre giving away. Hope it gets used.

And already messed up. If I forgot the phone number, should I resend or just amend?

Its a good ending to a horrible day. Haven't been very active on here lately and haven't even check on OCC in a while (even though its set as my home page :ph34r: ), but after a long day at work, got on to look around and saw that the awesome crew at OCC are, again, giving away tons of amazing stuff. Thanks to OCC and the sponsers for granting me just a little ray of sunshine on a cold and long day. :thumbsup: As always, OCC rocks.

Ryu

Edited by Ryu Hayabusa

I agree. it should go to someplace close to Canada....like Minnesota, which is almost, but not quite as breathtakingly beautiful as the terrifically majestic country of Canada....

From a little convo with BP

If I could stab their (edited for the forums) eyes out, I would. Soon as I invent the device that lets me reach through the Internet at someone, I'll be rich.

I still want that prize don't you be suggesting horrible things like keeping it in North America :lol:

/off topic

Oh and would you be interested in playing STALKER SOC or COP with Complete MOD on either online?

WARDOZERX is thinking of starting a server and I thought you may be interested.

I see Bosco got tired of answering if everybody's emails showed up like the last few years and added an auto reply. nice touch

Where have you been I had it on last year too :P