Grand Theft Auto V

edwardquilo

Has it been more than three years since Grand Theft Auto IV? Time sure flies. In any case, Rockstar Games has just officially announced today the fifth main game in the GTA series, Grand Theft Auto V.

Watch out for the first-ever trailer on November 2, 2011.

What I'm really curious about is just how graphically different Grand Theft Auto V will be from GTA IV. As you guys know, the iCEnhancer mods for GTA IV(PC) are amazing, so GTA V has its work cut out for it. Then again, GTA V will likely release first on consoles, so we'll have to wait for months until the PC version.

GTAIV was fun, but I miss the times when I could buy new places to earn money and have safe houses, etc. In IV, buying a house just nets you a save spot. I hope they bring back money making locations and the like. Money was too easy to get in IV.

The trailer was half decent actually.

Agreed. I never played GTA IV. I played Vice City and San Andreas a little, but they could never keep my interest. Sure, it was fun to run amok and see how long you can survive a full-blown police assault, but other than that, I never found the main storylines to be that gripping where I actually wanted to complete them. I'll need to learn more about V's story before making a decision, but I'll probably pass.

Agreed. I never played GTA IV. I played Vice City and San Andreas a little, but they could never keep my interest. Sure, it was fun to run amok and see how long you can survive a full-blown police assault, but other than that, I never found the main storylines to be that gripping where I actually wanted to complete them. I'll need to learn more about V's story before making a decision, but I'll probably pass.

Well if the story doesn't interest you then probably nothing about the game does. Story is the only thing that could still be considered good about GTA games anymore in my opinion.

The "run amok" part doesn't really exist in GTA game nowadays, the games to play for that are Saints Row, Just Cause, or Mercenaries.