Running shoes, yo

NikolaT

Hopefully there are some fellow runners on this forum :D

If so, which shoes do you guys roll with? Personally, my relatively new Mizuno's are great! Highly responsive yet still soft.

My older adidas Salvation II's are good as well - not as bouncy but they're very snug! Definitely my number one for a prolonged run.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use the cheaper Nike shoe. I like em light with as little fusion or support as possible and as light as they make them. Granted I only am doing 5 klicks in most of my runs BUT from what I can tell the less shoe you have the better. And if you have a normal foot and a decent back then you can run bare foot. Underarmor does make a nice pair of raceflats and Nike swifts are good.

For long distance runs I love my Vibram five fingers. ( Can't wear these all the time because they get Stinky) For shorter runs I like my Adidas Climacools. (They're bend enough that I find them comfortable and I can walk around in them with socks on)

For long distance runs I love my Vibram five fingers. ( Can't wear these all the time because they get Stinky) For shorter runs I like my Adidas Climacools. (They're bend enough that I find them comfortable and I can walk around in them with socks on)

YES! Another Five Finger runner! I have 5 pairs (a 6th on the way :D)

For long distance I run in My Bikila's and for short distance I wear Sprints.. Also depends on the weather

Edited by ShallowBay

I like to run trails and hike, probably not good for running on concrete or asphalt, but I'm on my 2nd set of Vasque Mindbenders--completely satisfied. Before that, I had some La Sportivas, but the different colored lug tips wore down and then peeled off before they should have--but I am extremely hard on trail shoes. When I DO run on concrete or asphalt, I have an old pair of New Balance 883s that suit my purpose just fine... but they are probably 3 years old (I ONLY wear them running so they still look new).

Depends what kind of running you do.

I have multiple runners: my racing flats by Nike, weigh 300grams and I've used them on track up to 3k and on grass for cross country 5-6k.

But for when I go do other running through the mountains with my mate. I have a pair of Nike cross trainers while light considerably heavier than my other pair, however added support makes them good for the rough terrain. The gravel paths also, that my other shoes couldn't be used on.

More runners than I thoguht!

The five fingers seem interesting... sadly they nor Brooks shoes are not available in Serbia. The best you can do here is Mizuno and Asics, not to say they're bad.

I alternate in between my running styles but I tend to stick to one pair. Breaking into multiple pairs is a huge pain.

I believe I have a neutral pronation and standard foot structure - so nothing out of the ordinary. I run HIIT (sprint/jog), long distance (10-20k) and 5km speedy runs.