Do you send in Mail in Rebates?

neddamttocs

48 members have voted

1. 1. Do you send in Mail in Rebates?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends if its worth it
    • Other

I go with depends if its worth it here. I recall when I last changed my spark plugs there was a $1.00 rebate per plug which could have saved me a whopping $4.00 on plugs that only cost $3 a piece. I didn't even care to turn it in since it was only $4 off of $12.

I have had quite a few rejected but from TigerDirect. I havent done any other than for Verizon but I should opt other as usually there is only a day or 2 left before the MIR ends and I just never get around to it. Mostly because I know its prolly not gonna happen.

I'd prefer to see the best price sans the MIR - but if there's one available I always take the time to complete the forms, send in the proof and then wait patiently for arrival. I've never been stiffed on a MIR - maybe two dozen total on hardware since they've become all the rage.

For it always depends on How much, and through which company.

If its $10 or more ill typically send it in... But if its companies like Epson or Acer... I dont even waste my time, there are alot of companies that ive never received MiR's back from, so i just dont send em anymore.