Do i need a CPU Cooler

MAX4U

He doesnt seem to care about that. All hes talked about the entire time was the Noctua up12... Im pretty sure thats what he wants, and it is a very good cpu cooler.

If hes willing the pay the extra money to get the better performance than who are we to stop him.

Couldn't have said it better

Myself.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He doesnt seem to care about that. All hes talked about the entire time was the Noctua up12... Im pretty sure thats what he wants, and it is a very good cpu cooler.

If hes willing the pay the extra money to get the better performance than who are we to stop him.

considering he's running a 1366 chip, the Noctua's added cooling is useful.

but if he's going big then I'd get Frio OCK

He doesnt seem to care about that. All hes talked about the entire time was the Noctua up12... Im pretty sure thats what he wants,

well its not about this specific model.. its kinda limited stuff available in here to purchase so was inquiring about that ..

all these days did quite a bit of research on air/water coolers and found out that air coolers out perform the water coolers both in price as well as performance.

i am having one more noctua available here noctua u12p dont know if u12p sp2 is available..:(

finally deciding to purchase a noctua u12p still open for other efficient options..:))

all these days did quite a bit of research on air/water coolers and found out that air coolers out perform the water coolers both in price as well as performance.

You meant closed loop water ?? The Antec 920 beats any air cooler for only a little extra cost

You meant custom WC ?? Impossible :P

finally got a cooler master hyper 212+..(reflects my signature..:)))

Actually went to purchase a noctua but the price for noctua d14 is almost 2wice of new egg cause am in india and when some thing is on demand.. lol the price shoots up..:(

planning to get some time in near future when i plan to OC.

had an option to get corsair A70 with dual fans, infact the person insisted to sell A70 and was supporting that product, price almost the same.

but the fan quality wasn't so good as 212+ and the heat sink and contacts were bigger than the 212+ but decided to get the 212.

shall post the temperatures s0on.

Also got a 4gb corsiar xms3 as price was down and i was running on a single channel memory hope shall get some performance gain.

Uve made an excellent choice!! I had a hiper 212+ at 4ghz without any problems.. Temps were excellent although it was close to it's thermal abilities... Best cooler for the money in my books :-)

thanks..:) planning to attach one more fan to that but can't think of SIGNIFICANT temp drop.

Well I had 2 fans on mine.. Ran 2 high speed corsair fans in push/pull setup.. Dropped temps only about 2-3 digs though... Not sure I was happy with the outcome..

what was your stock/idle/load/OC temps...?