Do i need a CPU Cooler

MAX4U

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you ordering from, online or local??

am ordering locally. Cause cant fine reliable sites shipping to my country. If known please tell me. I could have got a getter config for the price i invested in cause its 25% more than the neweggs price:(

Does that place have a price listing or a circular you can scan online?? The 212+ seems to be the global best deal, maybe the Xigmatek S1283 DarkKnight or Corsair A70??

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Does that place have a price listing or a circular you can scan online?? The 212+ seems to be the global best deal, maybe the Xigmatek S1283 DarkKnight or Corsair A70??

The 212+ seems to be the global best deal

Indeed it is. but some time later if i plan to OC then becomes a problem again.. so want to have the best when getting one.

Yes my place has some online price listings but not all are updated so its just useless.

maybe the Xigmatek S1283 DarkKnight or Corsair A70??

how best are these two in comparison to a noctua nh12p

The dark knight will perform around the same as the Hyper 212 as its roughly the same thing and the Corsair A70 im not curtain about.

I did some digging on the A70. Corsair is not my Favorite manufacture BUT they do show a solid performance with the A70. Link to the Occ review

The dark knight will perform around the same as the Hyper 212 as its roughly the same thing and the Corsair A70 im not curtain about.

I did some digging on the A70. Corsair is not my Favorite manufacture BUT they do show a solid performance with the A70. Link to the Occ review

and it's STILL the best cooler for the money in america: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835181011&Tpk=corsair%20a70

the rest of the world seems to still have the 212+ in that spotlight but it's popularity here blew up it's price so it isn't the best deal anymore

Yeah. I can see why as the coolermaster Hyper 212+ has gone up more then ten dollars here sense a few months ago. Oh well. I shall stick with watercooling. :whistling:

and it's STILL the best cooler for the money in america: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835181011&Tpk=corsair%20a70

the rest of the world seems to still have the 212+ in that spotlight but it's popularity here blew up it's price so it isn't the best deal anymore

can some one update the performance fo notctua u12p se and corsiar A 70 with the price..?

can some one update the performance fo notctua u12p se and corsiar A 70 with the price..?

UP12P is better than the A70, but the up12p costs more.

Price:

A70/Hyper212+ > up12p

Performance:

up12p > A70/Hyper212+

UP12P is better than the A70, but the up12p costs more.

Price:

A70/Hyper212+ > up12p

Performance:

up12p > A70/Hyper212+

But better enough to warrant the extra money :P

But better enough to warrant the extra money :P

He doesnt seem to care about that. All hes talked about the entire time was the Noctua up12... Im pretty sure thats what he wants, and it is a very good cpu cooler.

If hes willing the pay the extra money to get the better performance than who are we to stop him.