Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

WhenKittensATK

If you're a CoD player, check out Xbox Ahoy! He always makes cool weapon guide videos for Black Ops and now MW3.

I wonder how he gets all the timings for his videos.

Example of one he released yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qjZIZ0Vx-8

He worked with Activision for this series, as most of it (if not all) is available on the Call of Duty - ELITE platform (that us poor PC guys can't have fun with yet).

Does any one trust metacritic scores? Well supposedly, mw3 dev wants to know why it is low...

Well while I really don't like MW3, I really think the developers are worrying about nothing. Honestly I don't think it's hate train or anything like what most people are ranting about user reviews around here but I do think that user reviews for games like this one are terrible because anyone that likes the game, probably isn't taking the time to post a review for it, you know... they're playing the game instead. :lol:

I bet if the developer sent out a message requesting it's players to review the game on metacritic, you would see a lot of nice decent or nice reviews pop up during the few days after that message was sent out. They're just too busy playing the game they like to go and say they like it I think.

for any Australian interested in the game there is a pricing fail / win on steam atm.

MW3 is normally $99.99 usd on its own, and its brady guide is $20usd. but if you buy the brady guide with the game its $69.99. Go figure

EDIT: This has been fixed now. its $109 for the bundle now. i guess they noticed they weren't screwing us as much as usual

Edited by bilcliff

I had one day where the spawns were horrid - either I spawned in front of the enemy with my back turned or they spawned behind me after I just got them. That did suck. :lol:

I do agree with the comment that people who enjoy the game are too busy enjoying the game to comment on it. True for a lot of things really, so I agree. All the people I know personally (think 7) that has game thoroughly enjoys the game. Some even like both BF3 and MW3 like I do. Here are a couple videos, mostly because Theater Mode makes capturing game so much easier. Whenever I try recording on BF3 I never record anything interesting enough to share, which is why I so wish it had Theater Mode - I am serious, every game needs this feature not just CoD.

This 20 killstreak was mostly from guns (2 from predator missles). I used a Type-95, G36C, MP9, and an ACR. One thing I noticed was odd is that it let me use two Predators but I didn't get to use two UAVs or two Reapers so it makes me wonder if you get to choose killstreak you would like to repeat and once you choose that is it. Sadly I totally suck using the Reaper so if I had an AC-130 I most likely would have gotten a 25+ streak and I probably would have got to see if it would have given me the MOAB strike package. :woot:

Oh well... :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y2LcR8GaNM

This one starts off kinda slow but I like this one to show just awesome the opening default loadouts you get at level 1 are. I started off kinda lame with a high powered gun and switched to the First Recon loadout to turn it around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1QsiK1WQ_0

Not sure how I am getting these videos to upload in 1080p to be honest. On playback in Theater Mode it kind of stutters ...which makes sense I guess since my TV only does 720p. So evidently the source video is higher res than typical xbox 720p format.

I am surprised you own the game lol. Is that why your title says, "The Internet Planets Did Align"?

I haven't tried the Campaign yet. Have you tried the spec ops missions yet? Those are fun, even solo. Spec OPS in MW2 is what pulled me in first, such a blast to play solo or with friends.

I am surprised you own the game lol. Is that why your title says, "The Internet Planets Did Align"?

I haven't tried the Campaign yet. Have you tried the spec ops missions yet? Those are fun, even solo. Spec OPS in MW2 is what pulled me in first, such a blast to play solo or with friends.

Haven't tried the spec ops, I might though.

I got my title from a friend that said that to me the other night.

and uh... *cough*I don't own the game*cough*