Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

WhenKittensATK

Nope. Support package or w/e is called only provides support rewards. Like UAV and etc. They aren't killing rewards like choppers.

Alright that sounds better. I will wait on this game though, maybe get it Christmas or skip it alltogether and see how next year's CoD will turn out. That Elite and other exclusive DLC stuff(and who can forget double XP when buying Mountain Dew and Doritos...) really bothers me.

Too good to be true. Yes, PC gets dedicated servers however they can only run unranked matches :(

I hope they change this.

Seals the deal for me. But on a positive note, they seem to be starting to go in the right direction again. I'll wait a couple of years to see if they keep improving until we can finally get a good CoD again.

PC Gamer already called it ,from what they previewed, an expansion pack with some changes and tweaks. Says a lot since it isn't even out. No beta? Of course not because it is going to be crap that people can play that don't have machines good enough to play BF3.

I have to agree that front is butt ugly - but those case mods of theirs are disgustingly sick! I can't wait to see them finish their BF3 case mod.

I went from this game being a sketchy decision later down the pike to a definite buy. As many things are there is to like about BF3, I really miss the constant action of the MW series. That always in your face, get back up soldeir and go action!

I get bored when running/riding consists of the majority of my playtime - I dunno if i got ADD or what but man that drives me batty. Some maps aren't so bad though so those are always a breath of fresh air when they come up. Be nice to switch between this game to get my action fix and BF3 to get grander scale fix.

its nice, however i hate the 2 dvd aspect, i mean really, a duallayer and a dvd :|

moloto i can skip through the end and tell you how it goes if you want? lol

it does feel the same with newer graphics