Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

WhenKittensATK

In case any one's interested they just announced that Elite will not be available day one on the PC. However the basic functions will be free.

My link

"The issue here is that the PC is an insecure platform. Without a central, trusted resource for stats, a lot of our competition features become unfair. We can’t give away prizes when people can easily cheat their stats. Leaderboards are less fun when a lot of the users are there unfairly."

"Noah: PC guys will be able to purchase their DLC content a la carte, just like it has worked before."

Edit: Turns out I'm an idiot as bp9801 has shown. Sorry about that!

Edited by Mysion

Already covered the delay of Elite. :P It'll also be free for PC gamers, but with reduced functionality compared to the console versions.

If its not posted in the thread it doesn't exist. :repost:

TBH game doesn't look that bad... how's the camping compared to BF3?

I have yet to experience this camping you speak of in BF3.

Edited by Krazyxazn

I enjoy playing CoD. I also enjoy Battlefield as well. That said, I have already pre-loaded MW3 on Steam.

I really look forward to the Spec Ops/Survival Mode. It looks as though you can not only invite regular friends, but also join a lobby for that mode. ( I could be mistaken )

For those who aren't caught prisoner in the bandwagon hate train, here are what the review sites are reporting:

1UP.com A-

Computer and Video Games 9/10

Edge 9/10

Eurogamer 8/10

Game Informer 9/10

GameSpot 8.5/10

GameTrailers 9.3/10

IGN 9/10

Official Xbox Magazine 9.5/10

Official Xbox Magazine (UK) 9/10

VideoGamer.com 9/10

The Daily Telegraph ★★★★★

Pretty good ratings - I can't wait to try it out now. This was going to be a next year purchase due to BF3 but with that 1hr long gameplay movie Krazy linked and these reviews, it has moved up on the priority list.

I don't hate the franchise, I just hate the monster it has become. Activision had the perfect chance to take a different route than EA did, but they blew it and decided to be the money grabbing franchise squeezer that EA was. EA saw what they became, and did a complete 360 and turned their business model around to support more inovation from their studios, and are taking more risks with their studios... Activision doesn't want to take risks...r

I will play the game, but I will not spend a single dime on the game...

Edited by greengiant912

For those who aren't caught prisoner in the bandwagon hate train, here are what the review sites are reporting:

1UP.com A-

Computer and Video Games 9/10

Edge 9/10

Eurogamer 8/10

Game Informer 9/10

GameSpot 8.5/10

GameTrailers 9.3/10

IGN 9/10

Official Xbox Magazine 9.5/10

Official Xbox Magazine (UK) 9/10

VideoGamer.com 9/10

The Daily Telegraph ★★★★★

Pretty good ratings - I can't wait to try it out now. This was going to be a next year purchase due to BF3 but with that 1hr long gameplay movie Krazy linked and these reviews, it has moved up on the priority list.

Why does it have to be a hate train? I don't want to spend 60 dollars for much of the same. And than 15 dollars and 15 dollars etc. Black OPs sucked. Totally different developer and still terrible. That was the last 60 bucks anything with COD is ever going to get from me. Actually if BO never existed maybe I would buy MW3. MW3 might actually be good but BF3 is something different and I think a better franchise right now.

Edited by InCrYsIs