I HATE you FEDEX!

BluePanda

I'm not going to lie, if I have the choice, USPS, because the packages usually end up undamaged and the service is decent. Very cheap for me to send things as well back and forth to family.

If you ask me....

USPS Slow but gets it done and very cheap.

UPS Fast and Great, but expensive

FedEX Have gotten like 2 packages shipped by them in the last 8 years. Can't really say, I haven't used them that much.

I have to agree with this statement. The only time I really use FedEX is when I order something from WOOT which thereby forces me too or because it is easier for someone to send me something that way. Otherwise I ship everything from UPS through either the USPS service or UPS service since they do both...

Otherwise I ship everything from UPS through either the USPS service or UPS service since they do both...

The funny thing is that the people who work at the UPS store know us both fairly well at this point. :lol: Between Ebay, OCC, and sending stuff home they know more about us than most people. :P

If you ask me....

USPS Slow but gets it done and very cheap.

FedEX Have gotten like 2 packages shipped by them in the last 8 years. Can't really say, I haven't used them that much.

Sorry, but I have to COMPLETELY disagree with your USPS assesement, Black :biggrin: . I have been using USPS for awhile now and they are not only the cheapest, but they are lightning fast as well! I can ship something from Indiana to ANYwhere in the continental US on Wed, and it will be delivered on Friday, using ONLY regular, CHEAP Priority mail! Also, the Flat Rate boxes are so handy for most items. The only time I don't use USPS is for larger/heavier packages. But, I assure anyone using USPS Priority to send or rec a package, they are anything but slow! If you want that kind of speed with the other carriers, you have to pay out the butt for 1 or 2 day!

Sorry, but I have to COMPLETELY disagree with your USPS assesement, Black :biggrin: . I have been using USPS for awhile now and they are not only the cheapest, but they are lightning fast as well! I can ship something from Indiana to ANYwhere in the continental US on Wed, and it will be delivered on Friday, using ONLY regular, CHEAP Priority mail! Also, the Flat Rate boxes are so handy for most items. The only time I don't use USPS is for larger/heavier packages. But, I assure anyone using USPS Priority to send or rec a package, they are anything but slow! If you want that kind of speed with the other carriers, you have to pay out the butt for 1 or 2 day!

:withstupid: :withstupid: I will always USPS, their tracking blows but their service and pricing are the best

OK SpeedwayNative let me revise this statement.

If you ask me....

USPS Fast(using Priority mail) but gets it done and very cheap.

Edited by Black6464

OK SpeedwayNative let me revise this statement.

If you ask me....

USPS Fast(using Priority mail) but gets it done and very cheap.

Then :withstupid::biggrin:

You guys are way too impatient.

Impatient is paying for 3-5 day ground, and getting upset that its not there on the 3rd or 4th day. Same with 2 day, expecting it after one day. But if you pay for 2 day shipping, and it takes longer than 2...MAYBE 3 days (excluding abnormal weather, and non-business days), then that is unacceptable.

:withstupid:

I prefer USPS, They have always been the fastest of the 3 for me.

I do offer free shipping with most items, that I can it into the FedEx 2 Day Express folder.

( I work for a place that has a corporate account with FedEx so I can just do it all in house )

Suppose I should check into other methods, if FedEx is going to slack on getting my items to people.

I did use USPS for anarchytwist's Mobo, but he chose the shipping method and covered the cost.

I did use USPS for paulktreg's CPU and shipped it to the UK, he also covered the shipping cost.

Suppose I will make a swap. :thumbsup:

Edited by yuridude