Obama Osama

Obama didn't do anything. They are serving this to the American people for votes and keeping Obama in for 4 more years. They need him to conclude the plan. Enslavement. This will be a police state. May Alex Jones find the truth for us.

Obama didn't do anything. They are serving this to the American people for votes and keeping Obama in for 4 more years. They need him to conclude the plan. Enslavement. This will be a police state. May Alex Jones find the truth for us.

:nyea:

I jsut found out about Bin Laden being dead, and I missed the speech.... tell me this actually happened. I would vote for Obama in '12 just for that.

Obama didn't kill him. So why would you vote for him. He really had nothing to do with it.

Obama didn't kill him. So why would you vote for him. He really had nothing to do with it.

Yeah, it was Bush. Bush went everywhere into Iraq for 8 years to find and kill him. Obama just got lucky deciding to go into Afghanistan and Pakistan of all places, wtf? :dunno:

InCrysis. You are starting to remind me of the Volkswagon Bus from cars that cannot stop saying... "ITS A CONSPIRACY MAN!!!!"

InCrysis. You are starting to remind me of the Volkswagon Bus from cars that cannot stop saying... "ITS A CONSPIRACY MAN!!!!"

Read and research. The truth is there. All you need to do is open your eyes.

Yeah, it was Bush. Bush went everywhere into Iraq for 8 years to find and kill him. Obama just got lucky deciding to go into Afghanistan and Pakistan of all places, wtf? :dunno:

Bush was a contributor, yes. He sure put more effort In than Obama did. Was there any hidden sarcasm in that?