Sign in to follow this  
broooooooce

Obama Osama

Obama didn't kill him. So why would you vote for him. He really had nothing to do with it.

I meant if he just walked up to the podium, said "We killed the f*cker", and walked out while kicking the door. It was a joke, there is no way in hell I'm voting for that idiot... ever.

I jsut found out about Bin Laden being dead, and I missed the speech.... tell me this actually happened. I would vote for Obama in '12 just for that.

Obama didn't do anything. They are serving this to the American people for votes and keeping Obama in for 4 more years. They need him to conclude the plan. Enslavement. This will be a police state. May Alex Jones find the truth for us.

Not to sound like a conspiracy nut here but I agree with Incrysis(to an extent anyway, it does sound silly with all the "Conclude the Plan" stuff), I think a lot of this has to do with Obama trying to win over the people, especially now that people that understand finances are considering the presidency position, Donald Trump that is for those who might not know who I mean. I mean just look at Bubba's statement, Obama doesn't deserve another term but thanks to crap like this he most likely will be president again, even though he can't get us out of our financial troubles.

Obama doesn't need this to win a 2nd term. I mean, just look at the Republican contenders? Who actually stands a chance against Obama? Trump? I don't think so. Palin Who? She's off making millions. Why would she want to give that up for a 250K/year salary. Hukabee? Maybe, but I doubt he'll beat Obama. Then we have Rommney. No mormon is going to win that.

Then we have Rommney. No mormon is going to win that.

How strange that should sound so familiar... I remember hearing some of my friends say something just like it during the last election, something like... "Obama? He's black, no black guy is going to win it." However they didn't use the word black, I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this.

Personally I'm supporting Trump, I like the idea that someone that is good with money wants to be president and try their hand at fixing the economy. Not just some show pony that spews his social issue beliefs all over the place while chanting "Yes we can!"

Hey, I'm not here in support of Obama. I just don't think the Republicans have anyone that can beat him right now.

Are you sure Trump is good with money? He'd be perfect for the job if the US government could file for bankruptcy just as Trump's companies have filedfour times.

Edited by UkJenT

Hey, I'm not here in support of Obama. I just don't think the Republicans have anyone that can beat him right now.

Are you sure Trump is good with money? He'd be perfect for the job if the US government could file for bankruptcy just as Trump's companies have filedfour times.

That certainly is interesting but I'm still behind trump, whether he is good with money or not, he couldn't be any worse with money than some of the presidents we've had already, like Bush. However I think that he does have more know how with money than any other runner. Also, how does his failures compare to his success? I mean if he had 4 bankruptcies out of 100, those sound like pretty good odds to me. Another thing is that he is really the only person I have seen so far that puts a lot of focus on our economy, he is putting ideas out there on how to fix it and cutting down on the social issues crap like abortion and gay marriage.

Not to sound like a conspiracy nut here but I agree with Incrysis(to an extent anyway, it does sound silly with all the "Conclude the Plan" stuff), I think a lot of this has to do with Obama trying to win over the people, especially now that people that understand finances are considering the presidency position, Donald Trump that is for those who might not know who I mean. I mean just look at Bubba's statement, Obama doesn't deserve another term but thanks to crap like this he most likely will be president again, even though he can't get us out of our financial troubles.

I think the hatred is coming from the fact that Obama is a Democrat and there just upset that he killed bin laden while he was in office because they know that's going to score him some major political points with the American people and the Republicans are worried that this is going to make it more difficult in the next presidential elections I bet if there was a Republican president in office you wouldn't hear all these conspiracy theory's

That certainly is interesting but I'm still behind trump, whether he is good with money or not, he couldn't be any worse with money than some of the presidents we've had already, like Bush. However I think that he does have more know how with money than any other runner. Also, how does his failures compare to his success? I mean if he had 4 bankruptcies out of 100, those sound like pretty good odds to me. Another thing is that he is really the only person I have seen so far that puts a lot of focus on our economy, he is putting ideas out there on how to fix it and cutting down on the social issues crap like abortion and gay marriage.

If I had to vote for one of them I'd probably Mit Rommeny I wouldn't vote for Donald trump I doubt he cares about anyone in this country expect influential and rich people he probably just wants to get elected so he can to further his own business interests.

Edited by fire_storm

Too much politics, not enough happiness that Bin Laden is finally dining with the worms. :cheers:

I voted for Obama in 2008, and I won't be voting for him again. While he did authorize the action and tell the director of the CIA to make it a priority, which is a decision I do respect, it was the men on the ground who did the job. I have much different political views than Obama, and hopefully someone will come up to the plate that I agree with more.

Obama didn't do anything. They are serving this to the American people for votes and keeping Obama in for 4 more years. They need him to conclude the plan. Enslavement. This will be a police state. May Alex Jones find the truth for us.

At first I was like :nono: and then I was like :lol: but now I'm like :pfp:

EDIT::

Credit where it's due, our commander in chief signed an order to get this taken care of. Mission accomplished, I mean realistically Bush dissolved the hunt for Osama (who was a former family friend of Bush Sr. & Co. during the Soviet issues in the middle east in the 80's..we sold em weapons and trained him to fight) SO, all credit where it's due, Thank you Mr. President.

Edited by Fixedgeariain