• Steam
    • Ventrilo
    • xFire
    • Other

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly I have neither CSS or BFBC2, but even then, I do need some sleep tonight. I'm out of classes in a week, so I can play some nights then, but not until then.

Looks like you just took care of half that problem. :)

Looks like you just took care of half that problem. :)

It's still downloading...

Anybody having issues with TF2? I just reinstalled it to let it update and now it won't open. Brings up the loading screen but crashes after that. Started a thread on the Steam forums about it: Will not open

Did you try and verify file integrity?

Yup. I did everything I could think of and listed it all in the Steam post.

I've tried verifying the files, defragmenting the files, using the -autoconfig flag, using no flags, windowed, fullscreen, release Steam client and the beta client, I just restarted, and still no joy.

Haven't read the whole thread but I'm usually on at 20:00 EST every Thursday with my two bros. We play BFBC2 on mostly 32 player servers and mostly Atacama. The clan name is VIA (Veggies in Action) biggrin.gif . If you want to friend me, send me a PM and I'll give you my in-game name.

Tried the DDC server tonight that Mr. NiceGuy was trying to promote. It wasn't any fun stupid.gif. I was the top player while I was on but the other team was base raping the hell out of us nono.gif and I suspect one player was hacking. None of the server owners did anything to improve the game. Appreciate your efforts Mr. NiceGuy but next time, have the courtesy to show up at your own invitational. I won't be taking any BFBC2 invitations from people I don't know in the future. Now to go keep the wife company whistling.gif