Diablo 3

tkrow21

I hate being stuck with Starter edition. I have a level 13 DH, and that's purely on leveling with Skeleton King runs. I can actually kill every monster that's available to me in about an hour, and still not level.

I hate being stuck with Starter edition. I have a level 13 DH, and that's purely on leveling with Skeleton King runs. I can actually kill every monster that's available to me in about an hour, and still not level.

Agreed. I beat the starter in probably an hour and a half if even. Its so damn easy :P.

Even the skeleton king is a joke, I killed him within 2 minutes tops. I think I'm a level 9 right now(Monk).

Diablo III allegedly hacked as gold and items get stolen

I wonder how useful these authenictaors really are. Some users with them were also hacked. Well anyways there shouldn't be a reason why anyone would not use one. Blizzard has an app for free and the physical device is only $5.

Edited by AZNguyen

I must have what all the hype was about or i am just turning into a lame gamer cuz when i saw the demo it was like meh. And i know i sound like a troll but i just dont see $60 worth of game

Gotten two characters to Act 3 and I can say its worth the $60. Doesn't have the same feel as the older games, but that doesn't necessarily make it worst.

Boss fights are a little more entertaining. Most of the major bosses feel like a dungeon/raid boss in WoW. Each one with some kind of mechanic like an aoe you need to dodge or not standing in the fire.

Diablo 2 boss fights where mostly go damage the boss, pshft around the corner to dodge aoe, chug a lot of potions, use tp, and repeat. Well...in D3 you can't chug pots and I don't even think you can TP out of a boss zone haha.

The story is pretty predictable, but still rather enjoyable. Along with all the side stories from your bodyguards. I never bothered listening to quests or "talk" options in pass Diablo games, but this one I pretty much decided to play solo so I can take my time to hear it all (for first playthrough).

Demo < Full Game

Edited by AZNguyen

Gotten two characters to Act 3 and I can say its worth the $60. Doesn't have the same feel as the older games, but that doesn't necessarily make it worst.

Boss fights are a little more entertaining. Most of the major bosses feel like a dungeon/raid boss in WoW. Each one with some kind of mechanic like an aoe you need to dodge or not standing in the fire.

Diablo 2 boss fights where mostly go damage the boss, pshft around the corner to dodge aoe, chug a lot of potions, use tp, and repeat. Well...in D3 you can't chug pots and I don't even think you can TP out of a boss zone haha.

The story is pretty predictable, but still rather enjoyable. Along with all the side stories from your bodyguards. I never bothered listening to quests or "talk" options in pass Diablo games, but this one I pretty much decided to play solo so I can take my time to hear it all (for first playthrough).

Demo < Full Game

This stupid.gif

The game is great, but the first Act is a little slow to start, tahts because they assume there are people who have never played Diablo or a game like it before, and there is tutorial... It gets significantly harder later on. Im almost to Diablo on Nightmare, already level 50. The abilities get soooo much cooler once you start getting runes and you can really start playing the character the way you feel like playing.

Also if you are familar with Diablo and Diablo II/xpac, the story of Diablo 3 is pretty epic... Highly recommend you listen to the story.

Also yesterday i finished my Staff of Herding and went to the "secret cow level" and by secret cow level, i mean area that looks like i died and went to a rainbow... Then you get to slaughter teddy bears and unicorns while eating cupcakes... And im literally not even joking...

Diablo III allegedly hacked as gold and items get stolen

I wonder how useful these authenictaors really are. Some users with them were also hacked. Well anyways there shouldn't be a reason why anyone would not use one. Blizzard has an app for free and the physical device is only $5.

My only real beef here is the need for authenticators for a single player game.

Yes, I'm still bitter about the game. :lol:

Im a level 25 on normal. Been playing 3 or 4 player co-op. So normal is no challenge at all. Unfortunately yo can't change difficulty mid game. If you haven't played yet jack up the difficulty. Even with 4 player co-op my Monk can do it alone while other 3 watch.