Diablo 3

tkrow21

If everything releases according to schedule (D3, SC2:HotS, and Pandaria), then there really wouldn't be a point to BlizzCon anyway, except maybe to finally unveil their new MMO.

Yeah I was expecting their new MMO to be announced next. Since they already have a game from each of their primary franchises, and we know the new MMO is a new IP...

This works for me, since I wanted to go somewhere else this year on a vacation, save money and go somewhere more epic :D

Oh yeah Speaking of Diablo, I finally got my damn beta invite... I swear Blizzard seriously dropped the ball this time around on me lol...

Edited by greengiant912

It's idea of single player is to host a private server. They have been dramatically changing the game in the recent patches, but I haven't seen any mentions of a pure single player section.

So still no pausing? No unapproved modding? :(

So still no pausing? No unapproved modding? :(

There has been nothing said against or for from blizzard about modding yet. I don't see why a simple mod couldn't force D3 to connect to a false locally hosted bnet server and allow you to do anything you wanted. Maybe modding wont even be that much work, because there is no offical word against it yet. But with the massive support of custom maps(being that that map editor in SC2 is incredible) and the eventual launch of a blizzard "app" store to sell maps/mods/whatever else comes along, and the whole real money auction house and blah blah blah. I don't see why they wouldn't provide some form of support as far as modding/customizing game somewhere at launch or down the road.

Edited by MercuryDoun