Punishment should fit the crime...

El_Capitan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/27265132/detail.html

All I know is, if what happened to the victims happened to anyone I loved or cared about, I would spend a few weeks to months torturing them, keeping them alive until their life eventually gave out.

I remember hearing a torture method of putting a starving rat on a person's stomach and covering it with an iron pot so the only way it would escape would be gnawing through their stomach and intestines. I would start it on their privates.

All that they'll get is life in prison for this crap, and our taxpayer dollars will go towards keeping them alive and fed.

/End Rant

Then you would probably be no better then the criminal himself.

Edited by fire_storm

Then you would probably be no better then the criminal himself.

No, the difference would be that the criminals torture innocent folk, I just torture those criminals. I would only be no better if I did the same to other innocent people. I don't agree with the, "An eye for an eye leaves everybody blind," so it's a bad idea. What it does is it leaves the innocent blind, and the criminals seeing that to their advantage.

No, the difference would be that the criminals torture innocent folk, I just torture those criminals. I would only be no better if I did the same to other innocent people. I don't agree with the, "An eye for an eye leaves everybody blind," so it's a bad idea. What it does is it leaves the innocent blind, and the criminals seeing that to their advantage.

But still taking pleasure in causing another person pain still can be seen as just as wrong.

I'm more of a turn the other check type of a person and would rather use other methods to deal with my feelings rather than using violence to satisfy them.

But still taking pleasure in causing another person pain still can be seen as just as wrong.

I'm more of a turn the other check type of a person and would rather use other methods to deal with my feelings rather than using violence to satisfy them.

I'm all for taking pleasure in people like that's pain. I want them gone from this world.

I always believed that turning the other cheek was a method of rich dictators enabling poor impoverished people from rising up against them by saying if you do violence, you will suffer in Hell for eternity. Smart if you ask me, look at us now. We let the richest 1% rule over 99% of us. I guess if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

I'm a bit more old school. Tie his genitals with a lute (or guitar) string, and force feed him water.

Had to look that one up I see. LOL

We just can't be civil to each other. In this case torture is a means to an end. While I like the next person would like to see him suffer any number of fates. Hang him on a cross with railroad spikes then each day that he lives pull out one toe nail and one fingernail as well as put a well placed shot into any non vital spot on the body. Knees, elbows, feet, ears and when he looks to be just about gone give him a little tickle with so good ole fashioned electricity. A few shots at the head with blanks goes a long way towards mental torture as well since the offender will think the end is upon them.

Then again a couple 45 slugs tot he head is cheap and requires little time commitment.

Personally, I prefer blades. I would flay them alive and drop them in shark waters. No evidence. However, knowing they're gonna be the girlfriend of a rough trick named Jim until they die is pretty satisfying.

I'm with you on this, and I don't believe that torture can ever really be a justified course of action.