Punishment should fit the crime...

El_Capitan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I prefer blades. I would flay them alive and drop them in shark waters. No evidence. However, knowing they're gonna be the girlfriend of a rough trick named Jim until they die is pretty satisfying.

Seems to me like anyone that did what this person did to those two... they're probably the one you call Jim. :P

Had to look that one up I see. LOL

Nope, I happened to know that one off the top of my head lol. I pay attention in history class, it's pretty enjoyable. :lol:

Personally, I prefer blades. I would flay them alive and drop them in shark waters. No evidence. However, knowing they're gonna be the girlfriend of a rough trick named Jim until they die is pretty satisfying.

:withstupid:

Do you know what happens to people like this in a maximum security prison? At least with sexual offenders like child molesters, usually the same grotesque thing is done to them in jail. Most of them beaten within an inch of their life once or twice during their sentence.

I used to live across the street from a guard the worked at a maximum sec prison that housed people like murderers and sexual offenders. He said that a lot of the inmates that commit sick crimes are usually harassed and beaten a lot during the first few years of their sentence. If they haven't broke down by then, knowing they will spend the rest of their life in a box is some pretty serious torture by itself. How many of you have been in jail? I'm not proud of it, but I spent 4 nights in jail for not paying a traffic ticket on time once. 4 days seems like an eternity when your locked in a box. Imagine spending the rest of your life in a box the size of most peoples bathrooms. Id say thats near torture. haha

The only serious downside to this, is that we do have to pay for them to keep breathing.

Edited by sYstEmATiC

:withstupid:

Do you know what happens to people like this in a maximum security prison? At least with sexual offenders like child molesters, usually the same grotesque thing is done to them in jail. Most of them beaten within an inch of their life once or twice during their sentence.

I used to live across the street from a guard the worked at a maximum sec prison that housed people like murderers and sexual offenders. He said that a lot of the inmates that commit sick crimes are usually harassed and beaten a lot during the first few years of their sentence. If they haven't broke down by then, knowing they will spend the rest of their life in a box is some pretty serious torture by itself. How many of you have been in jail? I'm not proud of it, but I spent 4 nights in jail for not paying a traffic ticket on time once. 4 days seems like an eternity when your locked in a box. Imagine spending the rest of your life in a box the size of most peoples bathrooms. Id say thats near torture. haha

The only serious downside to this, is that we do have to pay for them to keep breathing.

You make it sound like that is supposed to the natural response to . offenders in prison. :lol:

Well... while I might not agree with many of the opinions in this thread, I think I shall keep mine to myself, as you all clearly have a desire to torture, beat up, and kill people, and I don't want to be killed...

No, seriously, this thread is screwed up.

The following text may disturb some people. But it will also make you realise that sometimes, thoughts of brutality and violence are UNAVOIDABLE.

Picture the scene. You've been away on a business trip and have had to leave the wife and kids at home. They'll be fine for a few days you figure. No problem at all.

You keep in contact. Twice a day. Once at the beginning of the day, and once in the evening. Everything is dandy. You return home in two days and you simply can't wait to see your family again.

All of a sudden, the night before you return, contact stops. Your calls are unanswered. You figure that maybe the wife is busy. Maybe she's gone out with the kids... But the entire time, a yellow caution light sits, silently spinning, at the back of your mind.

The morning of your return is equally as silent. Your calls aren't returned, nor answered. What was once an alarming silence at the back of your subconscious has grown in scope. The light burns a bright, garish red. The sound it produces is ear-splittingly loud. You can't think. In all the years you've known that woman, the one you love, this would have never happened. Suddenly in your absense something beyond your control has altered the pattern you live by and readily recognise. "Is she having an affair? Has something happened? Are the kids okay? Why havn't I heard from them at all?"

Upon arriving at home, you pull into the drive, and immediately you can notice something's amiss. It's trash day, and the bins aren't out. The curtains are drawn. The houses exterior is shrouded in alien quiet. A single strand of a spider silk obstructs the front door, hanging lifelessly in the dull breeze of spring. You quickly rush through the door and call out a name. Nothing.

You turn on a light, and the hallway greats you, looking completely unremarkable in every way, but at the same time, feels different. You barge through the living room door, and the overwhelming sight throws you off balance. You retract, having had no chance to take in a single detail, but already the image burns scars into your mind. You look back, and in horror you're met with blood. It lines the right-most wall. Splatter, prints, specks.

On the floor below that, the crippled body of your beloved lay, in a pool of her own blood, beaten, bruised, cut, raped. The struggle replays in your mind. You repeatedly ask yourself where you were and why you didn't prevent this from happening. You could have stopped this. It's your fault.

All you can hear is screaming in your mind, and in the realisation that your kids may have met a similar fate, you can only think of one thing. One blood-curdling, rage enduced, thought.

"I WILL SEEK MY REVENGE THROUGH AMERICAS JUSTICE SYSTEM AND TURN THE OTHER CHEEK."

Does anyone spot the problem in that text?

The following text may disturb some people. But it will also make you realise that sometimes, thoughts of brutality and violence are UNAVOIDABLE.

Picture the scene. You've been away on a business trip and have had to leave the wife and kids at home. They'll be fine for a few days you figure. No problem at all.

You keep in contact. Twice a day. Once at the beginning of the day, and once in the evening. Everything is dandy. You return home in two days and you simply can't wait to see your family again.

All of a sudden, the night before you return, contact stops. Your calls are unanswered. You figure that maybe the wife is busy. Maybe she's gone out with the kids... But the entire time, a yellow caution light sits, silently spinning, at the back of your mind.

The morning of your return is equally as silent. Your calls aren't returned, nor answered. What was once an alarming silence at the back of your subconscious has grown in scope. The light burns a bright, garish red. The sound it produces is ear-splittingly loud. You can't think. In all the years you've known that woman, the one you love, this would have never happened. Suddenly in your absense something beyond your control has altered the pattern you live by and readily recognise. "Is she having an affair? Has something happened? Are the kids okay? Why havn't I heard from them at all?"

Upon arriving at home, you pull into the drive, and immediately you can notice something's amiss. It's trash day, and the bins aren't out. The curtains are drawn. The houses exterior is shrouded in alien quiet. A single strand of a spider silk obstructs the front door, hanging lifelessly in the dull breeze of spring. You quickly rush through the door and call out a name. Nothing.

You turn on a light, and the hallway greats you, looking completely unremarkable in every way, but at the same time, feels different. You barge through the living room door, and the overwhelming sight throws you off balance. You retract, having had no chance to take in a single detail, but already the image burns scars into your mind. You look back, and in horror you're met with blood. It lines the right-most wall. Splatter, prints, specks.

On the floor below that, the crippled body of your beloved lay, in a pool of her own blood, beaten, bruised, cut, raped. The struggle replays in your mind. You repeatedly ask yourself where you were and why you didn't prevent this from happening. You could have stopped this. It's your fault.

All you can hear is screaming in your mind, and in the realisation that your kids may have met a similar fate, you can only think of one thing. One blood-curdling, rage enduced, thought.

"I WILL SEEK MY REVENGE THROUGH AMERICAS JUSTICE SYSTEM AND TURN THE OTHER CHEEK."

It doesn't matter how violent the crime was it still doesn't mean that it is right or ok to justify the use violence against someone satisfy your feelings and just because you have angry feelings doesn't mean you have to react to them.

Edited by fire_storm

Yes, a normal first reaction to that scenario would be feelings of disbelief, grief, and loss. And probably panic if the fate of other loved ones was unknown.

It doesn't matter how violent the crime was it still doesn't mean that it is right or ok to justify the use violence against someone satisfy your feelings and just because you have angry feelings doesn't mean you have to react to them.

I agree. Unless you caught them in the act in which case you would be well with in your rights to shoot them, depending on the state you are in.

I agree. Unless you caught them in the act in which case you would be well with in your rights to shoot them, depending on the state you are in.

To feel rage and to act on that rage is very human. Many more times so than to supress that rage. Courts have let people who have killed or severely injured someone under such conditions roam free because rage of that nature is uncontrollable. In such an extreme state you are considered insane and unaccountable for your actions.

To tell a man that he is "wrong" for wanting to hurt another for this reason, or any similar reason, is to deny him of his humanity, in my opinion.

And please, when I say "in my opinion", I mean it. I don't expect anyone to agree with me because I know my beliefs are often controversial.

You're right, it simply makes it's our job to let pay for their room and board instead.

(shouldn't post drunk)

What I meant to say was, "You're right, we shouldn't want to be sadists...however we shouldn't provide for these scum, and like davidst says below, end their lives swiftly if they are not to get an eye for an eye"