Punishment should fit the crime...

El_Capitan

Cut the "torture" and the "get even attitude" but simply put these people to death, quickly!

The way things are now you can do something like this and nothing will happen to you for 10-20 years.

By then you may die of something else anyway.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To feel rage and to act on that rage is very human. Many more times so than to supress that rage. Courts have let people who have killed or severely injured someone under such conditions roam free because rage of that nature is uncontrollable. In such an extreme state you are considered insane and unaccountable for your actions.

To tell a man that he is "wrong" for wanting to hurt another for this reason, or any similar reason, is to deny him of his humanity, in my opinion.

And please, when I say "in my opinion", I mean it. I don't expect anyone to agree with me because I know my beliefs are often controversial.

I suppose everyone has a different opinion on the matter like I said before it's not wrong to have feelings but it is wrong to use your feelings as justification to use violence against them some people think that as soon as you get the guy and killed him that it would make things better but in the end it usually make things worse.

I doubt today that a court would let someone who killed a killer go free he may receive some what of a lighter sentence depending on the judge but in the laws eyes he still is seen as a killer and would be treated as such.

Edited by fire_storm

I have always believed in "eye for an eye" justice, especially when it comes to child molesters and . offenders. I say castrate (everything, not just the balls) those sick Fs and call it a day! But, that isn't how things are done in America. I can keep dreaming though! I can tell you that if anyone I love, especially my son was ever a victem of anything like that, I would not rely, nor wait on the court for justice. I would pull a Samuel L Jackson in A Time To Kill, except like Capi said, there would be some sadistic torture involved in a very slow death!

Devil's Advocate time!

Two consumers at my job are registered . offenders. One has severe MR and urinated off his front porch, the other mild MR and has the mentality of about a 15 year old boy. He was 20, a 16 year old girl lied to him about her age and had a fake ID saying she was 18. They had ., broke up, she cried to the authorities. Want them castrated or shot? Especially the second one? She was only dating him because he was getting unemployment and she used . to get money from him.

Unfortunately, it's not always black and white. I do agree though, murderers and perverts who do such things to get their kicks deserve to be taken out back and shot. 12 gauge slugs are cheaper than years on death row. Then again, child molesters and abusers rank down at the bottom of the ladder in prison. Ironically, their fellow prisoners tend to give them what they've got coming.

IMO, the entire justice system in America needs a massive overhaul. But that's not likely to ever happen.

Devil's Advocate time!

Two consumers at my job are registered . offenders. One has severe MR and urinated off his front porch, the other mild MR and has the mentality of about a 15 year old boy. He was 20, a 16 year old girl lied to him about her age and had a fake ID saying she was 18. They had ., broke up, she cried to the authorities. Want them castrated or shot? Especially the second one? She was only dating him because he was getting unemployment and she used . to get money from him.

Unfortunately, it's not always black and white. I do agree though, murderers and perverts who do such things to get their kicks deserve to be taken out back and shot. 12 gauge slugs are cheaper than years on death row. Then again, child molesters and abusers rank down at the bottom of the ladder in prison. Ironically, their fellow prisoners tend to give them what they've got coming.

IMO, the entire justice system in America needs a massive overhaul. But that's not likely to ever happen.

Thanks for mentioning those two guys. Damn, I feel bad for them :( You tend to forget that being a ". offender" ranges from ridiculous things like indecent exposure to...Well, you know.

Thanks for mentioning those two guys. Damn, I feel bad for them :( You tend to forget that being a ". offender" ranges from ridiculous things like indecent exposure to...Well, you know.

Tend to forget? Most people I hear talking about . offenders can't forget because they don't know in the first place, that's the with problem registered . offenders, a lot of people just automatically assume every person on the list has got involved with children. A lot of people on that list get harassed by people just because they're on that list for peeing in public or something, this is one of the reasons I don't encourage violence such as the kind shown in this thread, because it's often ignorant violence no matter how justified it might seem.

The law enforcement doesn't give people a break when they commit a crime they didn't know existed, why? Because ignorance isn't an acceptable excuse.

Edited by Deathmineral

Tend to forget? Most people I hear talking about . offenders can't forget because they don't know in the first place, that's the with problem registered . offenders, a lot of people just automatically assume every person on the list has got involved with children. A lot of people on that list get harassed by people just because they're on that list for peeing in public or something, this is one of the reasons I don't encourage violence such as the kind shown in this thread, because it's often ignorant violence no matter how justified it might seem.

The law enforcement doesn't give people a break when they commit a crime they didn't know existed, why? Because ignorance isn't an acceptable excuse.

It's not only just offenders but really anyone who commits a crime I mean nowadays's most people only have 1 chance and once someone's got a criminal record there are a lot of people out there who will consider that person as just a bad person who's never going to change and not even consider there may be more reasons behind why the did something rather than just because there a bad person.

I think the point should be is to many people view the world in black and white and when we live in a gray world.

Edited by fire_storm

Any Cold Blood Killed should be killed

I live in Argentina and we are really far from that (and I think that will never happen).

I think justice here is not good.

For example 15 year old kid can kill you without to have any penalty other than be some HOURS in jail and taken to minor judgement (full corruption).

That's sad.

If someone kill anyone of my family no matter if it have 8 year old I would stab him 400.000 times until destroy completely his body. Whoever who kills intentionally should be punished and there is no age limit for that.

Drugs are main reason in all this, poverty and bad home-education (or complete lack of education).

Kids use to be on drougs when they go robbing/killing so they dont really realize what are they doing. They have bad friends who take them for the wrong road.

Anyway that is not my problem. If goverment cant stop droug dealers then they should kill the killers. They must do something, its a choice.

Edited by loco_frags

I can tell you Me and my friends of 25-28 year olds are more innocent that TODAYS girls of 15.. They are so pert.. You see them kissing and touching each other on facebook and etc. photos

What the heck? That didnt happened when I had 15...

Edited by loco_frags

It doesn't matter how violent the crime was it still doesn't mean that it is right or ok to justify the use violence against someone satisfy your feelings and just because you have angry feelings doesn't mean you have to react to them.

You are totally right

But If you have the killer in front of you at this moment I can assure someone who love his family wouldn't be saying that. The anger will naturally run for your veins killing the killer.