Who are the most annoying fanboys?

El_Capitan

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who are the most annoying fanboys?

• Apple
    • Anti-Apple
    • Google
    • Microsoft
    • Motorola
    • HP
    • Research in Motion
    • Linux
    • Intel
    • AMD
    • Nvidia
    • Xbox
    • Playstation
    • Nintendo
    • All Consoles (General)
    • All PC (General)
    • All fanboys are equally annoying

For me it's a close one. All fanboys can be annoying, but of all the fanboys, I feel that Apple fanboys are the most annoying.

Every Apple product review I ever read, every critical remark about the product in the review gets a person posting a raging comment about the reviewer being biased. It gets old. I like some things about Apple, but I really hate the fanboys, which in turn makes me start to hate Apple. It gets so bad, I often read reviews where the reviewer never says anything BAD about the Apple product for fear of comment repercussions. The only reviews that have negative things to say about the Apple product usually don't have comments enabled. It's so bad, they even came up with a defense, that there are too many anti-Apple fanboys. Wtf?

Sorry if this post seems a bit harsh, I've been reading too many iPad 2 and Motorolla Xoom reviews (and comments) lately.

End rant.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All fanboys are annoying but none of them get under my skin like Apple fanboys. btw, I am not talking about people that just like Apple products. I am talking about insane unreasonable Steve Jobs blowing fanboys.

Apple fanboys, hands down. That's not to say that all Apple users are fanboys, however. But, there's just something about how they seem to revel in their ignorance and tout it as absolute law that irks me.

For me it's a close one. All fanboys can be annoying, but of all the fanboys, I feel that Apple fanboys are the most annoying.

Every Apple product review I ever read, every critical remark about the product in the review gets a person posting a raging comment about the reviewer being biased. It gets old. I like some things about Apple, but I really hate the fanboys, which in turn makes me start to hate Apple. It gets so bad, I often read reviews where the reviewer never says anything BAD about the Apple product for fear of comment repercussions. The only reviews that have negative things to say about the Apple product usually don't have comments enabled. It's so bad, they even came up with a defense, that there are too many anti-Apple fanboys. Wtf?

Sorry if this post seems a bit harsh, I've been reading too many iPad 2 and Motorolla Xoom reviews (and comments) lately.

End rant.

I agree with this 100%, all fan boys can be annoying, but the Apple lovers are by far the worst.

I've had an Apple fan tell me: "You should not be entitled to owning a Macbook. They are above your use of computers."

It was during a conversation that this fanboy was privy to amongst friends, where I was discussing modding and overclocking.

He first started out letting us know that "No basement built over-modded tacky PC will ever touch a Mac's performance"

I explained that "My Black Macbook 2008 model (4gb ddr2, C2D, 500GB HDD) has crashed more than any other machine I've owned."

His response was "you don't know how to use it properly"

WTF!

Seriously, also he got pissed because I explained that I took the 250GB Apple stock HDD out and replaced it with a WD 500GB on my own. That started a whole trend of "you probably broke it, that's not an approved part, only apple parts should be used with apples, not junky, tacky pc parts....etc"

Apple fans, how do they work?

EDIT: Mind you, I own an iPod, iPhone 4, and 2 Macbooks..great for music/video/art but TERRIBLE for anything else.

hardcore linux fans are just as bad though.

Edited by Fixedgeariain