Who are the most annoying fanboys?

El_Capitan

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who are the most annoying fanboys?

• Apple
    • Anti-Apple
    • Google
    • Microsoft
    • Motorola
    • HP
    • Research in Motion
    • Linux
    • Intel
    • AMD
    • Nvidia
    • Xbox
    • Playstation
    • Nintendo
    • All Consoles (General)
    • All PC (General)
    • All fanboys are equally annoying

I define an enthusiast as anyone who has a passion for their particular hobby(s), whatever that hobby may be :) While I agree that we see probably WAY too many recommendations for high mid to top end priced stuff here sometimes. The only time this gets my goat/cow is when an OP starts a topic and specifically says "This is my budget $xx because I'm broke" and then people start in with "well if you could scratch up another $50 you could get this...................."

I have a standard response to anyone that tells me I have a really nice bass boat, sweet rifle or nice bow (I'm a fishing and hunting enthusiast too)

"Thanks, I appreciate that - but honestly if it floats and lets me go fishing, or helps me fill my tags, anything would be nice enough for me"

So you can apply the same analogy to computers and computer parts too. Hey if you can afford it and that's how YOU choose to spend YOUR money then more power to you. Someone around here has a profile comment that says Price/Divided by performance = winner. And for me that sums it all up.

Edited by wevsspot

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure there are more annoying fanboys out there, but there are few that I want to punch in the face more than Apple fanboys. It's OK to like something a lot, but when you shove what you like in everyone's face, it gets old quick.

What someone just commented on one of my videos just now. Even PC fanboys go overboard :P

WHAT 512 mb ram? are you normal? omg i have 16 gigs

I'm guessing he saw my 9800GTX+ 512 MB in video info. Am I normal? That is the question.

Edited by Krazyxazn

They are all pretty annoying... the Apple vs. Anti-Apple is always comical, but the one I enjoy the most is Gaming PC vs Console.

And that be the truth. :D

Apple fan boys take the cake for sure.

this is gonna sound ironic coming from what looks like to be a Merc fan boy but BMW fan boys irritate the living daylight out of me. for some reason if they find out you like Merc they will make silly statements with no proof and tell you BMW is much better.