Bosco's SSD Contest

Bosco

humm seems a little suspicious that two staff members won... :unsure:

Just luck of the draw. I had the second number at 35 and people bounced all around it. Once we started it again I just choose 102. Who ever picked it got it sorry guys :(

Just luck of the draw. I had the second number at 35 and people bounced all around it. Once we started it again I just choose 102. Who ever picked it got it sorry guys :(

Yep and honestly I was going to pick 35 as I seen 34 and 36 but I had a strong feeling not to....I mean I said I wouldnt enter but then I posted 0...lol

man wouldnt that have really stirred the pot...

I wasn't sure if the number for the 0-250 round was the same as the unpicked number for the 0-500 round so I was working on that assumption that it was.

My last guess was 35 but I guess the number was changed by that point.

Good that staff members won, they really deserve it considering all they do for OCC. Congrats, and have fun with those SSD's :)

BTW, nice contest, although I was expecting something else since you said we had to be FAST :biggrin:

lol, thanks guys!

And waco, I must say I'm rather shocked that you, a long-time member, would make such an accusation. We've had much better prizes than an SSD in the past go not only to regular members, but members that had barely any activity on OCC. If Dave wanted to reward staff members, he would have just given it to us, he wouldn't have bothered with a contest that caused more of a hassle than anything.

Lol, i didn't get to post for the second time, anyway congrats to the 2 lucky- accurate- winners! Enjoy those blazing boot times, btw this bingo thing was fun, or maybe im just masochist.

oh and :rofl: the crybabies.