Dan's Computer News Updates and Stuff...

Personally I dont care if they compete with Intel on that basis or not. Where AMD really shines is cost versus performance and Heat versus watts used. For Portable computing (laptops, netbooks and tablets) you cannot beat AMD. they run cooler, Quieter and consume much less power. that is a big plus in the mobile communities.

this is true. i have a AMD and Intel laptop. the AMD's max temp was 62*C and the intel's max temp was 75*C while making a 1080p movie maker video :biggrin:

the intel laptop is really noisey but the AMD is silent when idle. :whoa:

i have been hearing news for bulldozerand waiting for it for quite a while right now

is it really worth the wait?

how is the performance? (better than sandy bridge?)

and price?

most importantly, when is it coming out? (what month in quarter 2?)

ah....i hate waiting

i think it's comming out in late june/july :thumbsup:

is there any clue what the bulldozer cpu cooler would look like :mellow:

i really want to see it, the box is awesome!!!! :thumbsup:

I don't think is is finalized because it isn't out of testing because of the stepping issue, its either going to look like a normal one to keep prices down or they will slap on a giant FX sticker on the fan hub :)

I don't think is is finalized because it isn't out of testing because of the stepping issue, its either going to look like a normal one to keep prices down or they will slap on a giant FX sticker on the fan hub :)

Here they used the same stock cooler, but I highly doubt this is significant of the retail versions.

Here they used the same stock cooler, but I highly doubt this is significant of the retail versions.

looks odd... imagine if they went with a white cooler instead! So if they had cpu's ready at e3 then july release? lets hope they fix the issue...

Dang that metal box cool...

http://www.fudzilla....on-14th-of-june Dang I want me a laptop with that... couldn't they of clocked it at 2? :lol:

http://www.fudzilla....hd-6870-x2-card nice!

I still can't believe that they don't have technology that lets a game see two gpu's on one card as one ultra fast one... do they?

Edited by Dan The Gamer