Another Contest Starting on Sunday Night

Bosco

By easier I meant just pick someone at random.

I do appreciate the work that goes into this site which is why I donated after Christmas.

Thats normally how most of the contests go around here, I just wanted to try something different. You know the saying get bored of doing the samething over and over again :biggrin:

Thats normally how most of the contests go around here, I just wanted to try something different. You know the saying get bored of doing the samething over and over again :biggrin:

Indeed. Although, rng might serve me better than blind guessing lol. We should do a scavenger hunt for a contest sometime....

This is still going on? lol I gave up and went to sleep. Maybe I'm not out of the running yet :evilgrin:

Until Bosco says it's over, this round still goes on. If no one chooses the number, we get a new round tonight, with the same winning number, and all of the numbers that have been chosen already are out. Theoretically, there are only 330 possible numbers left. Although, I think there are still a few repeats, and I know someone threw a 999 in there (wth?) Also, Bos, am I correct in assuming the rule stating that "You are not allowed to change you number. If you do you are disqualified. The only exception for changing your number is if someone above you posted the same number at the same time you did, you can change it but that's the only exception." does not apply to someone who chose a number that was chosen earlier in thread? I mean, if that number was chosen 3 pages back, and they didn't take the time to go check it, they can't change their number, and are dq'd for that round?

Until Bosco says it's over, this round still goes on. If no one chooses the number, we get a new round tonight, with the same winning number, and all of the numbers that have been chosen already are out. Theoretically, there are only 330 possible numbers left. Although, I think there are still a few repeats, and I know someone threw a 999 in there (wth?) Also, Bos, am I correct in assuming the rule stating that "You are not allowed to change you number. If you do you are disqualified. The only exception for changing your number is if someone above you posted the same number at the same time you did, you can change it but that's the only exception." does not apply to someone who chose a number that was chosen earlier in thread? I mean, if that number was chosen 3 pages back, and they didn't take the time to go check it, they can't change their number, and are dq'd for that round?

That is true..... however I am being a little lenient because people can make mistakes. I am watching for people that are changing their numbers all the time or more then once on the same post.... so far everyone is doing fine.

How did you come up with 330 possible numbers left?

From what I've counted, there are 370 possible numbers left.