Another Contest Starting on Sunday Night

Bosco

6PM pacific time tonight you will all be able to choose another number.

I would've sworn that this was as good as a go ahead. Judging by the 30 minutes of mass F5ing elapsed perhaps it was. :evilgrin:

Hes online? I cant see that on his profile.

My bad I just assumed that the icon being lit next to his name on his posts would mean he's online but it appears that's still on since 10:00am (my time) :S

I'm actually glad he's late, as I had class until 6 pst, and I have time to get my sheet filled out, no DQ for me :D

I don't think you have to worry about that anyway. Judging from the way some of the posting has gone in that thread so far. :lol:

Yeah its annoying all the double numbers and double entries by the same people.

I don't want to sound like a jerk here, but speaking of changing numbers because it was already taken, I really think people should stop doing that. Bosco stated in the rules that you can only change it if someone posted the same number as you almost immediately after you did. You can not change your number because you didn't take the time to look through the thread to see what numbers were taken. Again, I don't want to sound like a total jerk, but I think there could be a lot of people upset if someone who changes his number and ends up winning. I think it's in the interest of all of us to play by the rules so that we don't ruin any chance of having competitions like this in the future.

We can also make this a lot easier for Bosco by not changing numbers and by not having conversations in the contest thread.

I don't want to sound like a jerk here, but speaking of changing numbers because it was already taken, I really think people should stop doing that. Bosco stated in the rules that you can only change it if someone posted the same number as you almost immediately after you did. You can not change your number because you didn't take the time to look through the thread to see what numbers were taken. Again, I don't want to sound like a total jerk, but I think there could be a lot of people upset if someone who changes his number and ends up winning. I think it's in the interest of all of us to play by the rules so that we don't ruin any chance of having competitions like this in the future.

We can also make this a lot easier for Bosco by not changing numbers and by not having conversations in the contest thread.

Agreed, but pointing out the rules to some people is kind of neccesary, 90% of the people posting numbers aren't going to come here, sadly.

WTF... seriously? I think I'll just post third round anyway -- he did say 6pm tonight... thats an hour past due. I'm guessing he's not going to post it...

"So basically every 24 hours I will post the round has ended and you can submit another number. Do not post your next number until I have made the post ending that round"

I wouldn't.