Another Contest Starting on Sunday Night

Bosco

Oh.. yeah. Oops. So try it again bubba maybe the next number will be it. (just hope you dont have to click 300 or so times :P )

I think you're misunderstanding what bubba said. He CLICKED the RNG 55 times, basing that on the first winning number. The number the RNG gave him is probably different and obviously he isn't going to give it away.

Ok, and hypocritical.

I know but it's something that Bosco mentioned in the rules and if it doesn't get repeated then everyone will continue using the number thread for chit chat, and I think that all the chit chat is part of the reason some people are having trouble keeping track of the numbers.

I know but it's something that Bosco mentioned in the rules and if it doesn't get repeated then everyone will continue using the number thread for chit chat, and I think that all the chit chat is part of the reason some people are having trouble keeping track of the numbers.

Oh no I understand, at first I didn't mean for my post to be thaat pointless, so I went back and edited it to clear some confusion.

And I was just messin' with ya my dudes, I was pretty light hearted when I said that so no worries.

And it definitely doesn't help when other people don't even read the thread, and some guy posts the SAME thing right after its been mentioned, rofl.

:mfp:

I can't believe we still have people posting taken numbers from 10 pages back and then changing their number. In the words of one of my favorite actors, No Respect. :nono:

Edited by Deathmineral

And no reading comprehension. Certain people have posted multiple numbers without changing. I cant tell whether they are officially taken or whether they are 'yet to be taken' so my bingo sheet and excel doc are a mess.

And no reading comprehension. Certain people have posted multiple numbers without changing. I cant tell whether they are officially taken or whether they are 'yet to be taken' so my bingo sheet and excel doc are a mess.

Same here, and the worst part is that people are probably changing their numbers after bosco has said no and I'm thinking there is a good chance that someone will pick the winning number in a later round and someone will complain that they picked it earlier and they'll say bosco missed it. This is why we shouldn't be allowed to change our numbers at all, creates too much confusion.

I know, when people edit there numbers 4 times, I'm not sure. I just mark them as taken anyway. People don't understand that if you choose a number that has already been chosen, you are DQ'd, unless someone else posted it At The Same Time. There are multiple numbers with 3 and 4 repeats.

I think that the rounds are confusing everyone. It's really just everyone gets 1 guess in the 24 hour period, if no one gets it, everyone gets a new turn, untill all the numbers get used.

Edited by F13Bubba

Luckily dave is on already tonight so there should be no confusion about the new round starting. 265 numbers to choose from, someone has to win this time around. *crosses fingers*

Luckily dave is on already tonight so there should be no confusion about the new round starting. 265 numbers to choose from, someone has to win this time around. *crosses fingers*

NO, MINE! Tbh, if mine won, It'd would be some random rng act of god lol