The Unofficial Battlefield 3 Thread

WhenKittensATK

ShallowBay brought this up on the OCC platoon page, but it would be pretty epic if we could get at least one full OCC squad, if not two, in a game at some point. We've gotten quite a few OCCers in a few games here and there, and the results tend to be pretty epic when we have. I know that I am open pretty much whenever so long as it's in the evening (sometimes around 7:00p-8:00p EST is when I normally hop on, although sometimes more like 9:00p-10:00p). Obviously weekends, particularly Saturday, would allow for the longest session (although some folks might go out, I generally don't as I am married and looking to buy a home, and the wifey and I are home bodies, so I tend to stay in) but if anyone's interested throw in on this topic and let's see if we can't work something out. Look forward to the possibility of some serious OCC ownage. cheers.gif

Me and Bizzle got a few games in tonight. All was good until he just quit on me while he was driving the tank, leaving me open to tank fire while I shouted at him to move! haha without knowing he already left the game :P

I'll be on every night this week probably so everyone else feel free to shoot me an invite.